‣ seven

Sometimes an artist needs to step out of their comfort zone to get in the zone.

 ▲

 ▲

Aurelia gathers the papers from her second class, putting them neatly in her folder before pushing it in her tote bag. As expected, the first week of classes were only syllabus reviews. She wasn't expecting much, but going over the same copy and paste documents for the academic classes was exhausting. The last class for, which wasn't until another two hours, was her art class with a popular artist teaching the class. Specifically someone she has been following since she started high school and admired.

"Hey," someone calls out to her as she walks out of the room. "You're Aurelia right?"

Aurelia tilts her head, she has no idea who this person is, but they somehow knew her name. What is even more odd to her, is the man kind of looked a lot like Aiden, but he had longer hair with a lot of tattoos and piercings.

"Uh, yes?"

The male smiles politely. "I'm Adrian, I saw you at the orientation event last week at the tattoo tent."

Aurelia makes an 'o' shape with her mouth as she continues to walk with the male right beside her. That explains how he knows her based on appearance, but that doesn't explain how he knows her name. That alarmed her a bit.

"I know this is weird," he laughs awkwardly and stops walking to dig in his bag for something. "I'm an art major as well."

She watches him closely as he fishes for something in his bag. It has given her a few seconds to look him over. His dark brown hair really suited his face, especially with the grunge aesthetic he has going on for him. Even if he's Aiden's brother or twin, he is the complete opposite of him. Just from the little interaction, his personality is far better than Aiden's. Once he finds what he was looking for, he pulls the list out and looks it over before handing it to her.

"Sunny, the head of our department gave us, the seniors, a task to welcome all the freshmen as an assignment." He chuckles as he switches bags and pulls a cute little rainbow bag. "I have to give out these welcome bags to every freshman."

Aurelia couldn't help but laugh before smiling widely. "This is cute. Did you make it?"

He shrugs his shoulders and nods. "Most of it from the dollar store, and it's not too much stuff."

She smiles and pulls a pen out of her bag and signs her name for him.

"Here you go," she hands him the paper back. "Thank you for the welcome bag."

Adrian puts the paper back and shakes his head. "No problem-"

"Yo! Adrian!"

Aurelia's smile slightly fades as Aiden, Jackie, and Tony walk up to them. They haven't talked to each other since the party, which was two days ago. Jackie had spoken to her when they were at the dorm, but it wasn't to have a full conversation. It was only if she was asking her about when she'll turn in to sleep or when she won't be coming home. She wasn't sure if her showing up to the party made her upset with her, or just seeing her beside Aiden that night bothered her a lot. She honestly didn't know, but things are kind of tense.