▸ thirty-three

In the silent dance of their relationship, his body moved in perfect harmony with theirs, yet each step was laced with unspoken longing and restrained passion. His dance was a delicate balance, a beautiful art form where every touch held back the flood of desires he dared not unleash. Every twirl ignited the fire within their hearts, and every movement told the story of their passion. In each other's arms, and the music that guided them.

▬

Aurelia squeezes his hand tightly, causing him to grin. She has grown used to holding his hand, before she would only hold it for a moment before pulling away. Andrew couldn't find any other word to describe the small action beside cute. Aurelia's cute. Not usual the type he would go for, but she's different perhaps that's why he's so into her. She really believes that this sleepover will just be cuddling and talking. Andrew's really excited to see her tremble.

"Popcorn?" She stops looking at the variety of options for popcorn, causing the hooded man to do the same. She's about his height but he was still maybe three to four inches taller than her. "Would that be okay?"

"Is that what you want, Angel?" He asks, letting go of her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulder. "You know since you're picky."

She narrows her eyes at him before pushing him away. Though her glare is intense, he could tell that her narrow stare is playful. "You keep bringing that up! I told you I don't like greasy foods that much, but that does not make me a picky person."

Andrew chuckles before leaning close to her ear. "So riddle me this,"

He sees her flinch slightly as he turns her around. Her eyes glosses over with curiosity. "What do you want right now? A kiss..?"

Andrew steps forward practically trapping her between his body and the shelf behind her with the store's goods.

"Or a hug?" He looks over her face, staring at every little detail. Watching how her eyes dance around, trying to focus on something on his face to avoid looking into his eyes. "Which one, Angel?"

"I...I.." She looks down at her hands before nibbling at her bottom lip. He grins mischievously as he places one hand on the above her head and the other raises her head so she could look him in the eye.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He whispers low into her ear, causing her breathing patterns to change. Instead of the normal pace. Now, she's panting a lot quicker.

"A k-kiss." She finally answers, causing him to grin.

"Oh?" He tilts his head leaning forward, teasing her a bit by dragging his lips across hers. They were barely touching, but he could tell the anticipation was killing her. "I guess you aren't picky. I see you grown to like kissing me."

Aurelia squeezes the front of his hoodie, wanting him closer so she could kiss him, but he made sure not to allow her to. "I don't see how this relates t-to anything..."