‣ nine

There are two sides of every artist; an artist full of passion and an artist full of madness. Both aren't afraid to showcase their beauty through a blank canvas.

▲

 ▰

Aurelia couldn't believe that Aiden was worried about Elijah and not about her, his girlfriend's roommate. The one who also lives in the home he and his girlfriend keep throwing parties at. She was livid, but she didn't know if getting mad and yelling at them would solve anything. She just wanted to keep the peace, but why keep the peace when Jackie and Aiden are being really disrespectful when she has done nothing but respect them and their lifestyle without causing trouble since she got to the house.

"What a surprise," Aiden grins fakely, sipping his drink from his cup, not taking his eyes off of Elijah. "Elijah decided to join the fun, everyone!"

He announces to everyone on the front lawn, who cheers before getting back to the party. Aurelia looks up at Elijah, who holds no expression as he stares at Aiden as the male steps closer to them.

"Should I get you a drink," Aiden says lowly, but not low enough so Aurelia couldn't hear. "Or should I get you a small red bag with his favorite pink and white pills."

Elijah jaw clenches before he shakes his head. "I'm here to make sure she gets inside safely, but I can see you and her... haven't changed even after the incident."

Aurelia turns her attention to Jackie, who's quietly standing there. "Why are you throwing parties? I have class and a lot to work to do. The least you could've done was told me that you were having people over? I thought we respected each other enough to understand that much."

Aiden wraps his arm around Jackie. "Now, now, Aurelia. The party just started, how about we go inside and chill, but I would appreciate it more if you leave your unwelcome guest outside."

She was offended.

"All these people, including you, are unwelcome guests! I live here too in case you two forgot!" Her voice is firm, but not once did she raise her voice to them. "This is just disregarding me and how I feel at this point despite me being very respectful!"

Elijah gently holds her upper arm, pulling her back slightly. She looks at him and pulls her arm from his hand, and looks at Jackie again. "What is your problem?"

Jackie just rolls her eyes and turns on her heel. She's choosing to walk away from Aurelia's genuine question, frustrating her. All she's trying to do is get to the root of the problem, and she's being childish about it. Petty.

"This isn't even surprising. This is how Aiden operates." Elijah shakes his head, causing her to look at him, but Aiden takes another step forward, frowning a bit.