‣ ten

In art, each brushstroke is a heartfelt note, resonating with the melody of passion. Breathe life into your canvas, let every stroke be a dance of emotions, and watch as your masterpiece becomes a connection between the soul and the palette of life.

▲ 

▲ 

Aurelia yawns softly as she waits patiently in the meeting hall, where the campus board holds weekly meetings. Except today. Today the board meeting hall is closed, but she is there to ask for the head of student housing. After everything that happened two nights ago, she's not sure if she could stay in the house with Jackie any longer.

When Andrew walked her to the library, two nights ago after leaving the party. He told her to just stay there for an hour or two, just in case the police did show up. She found him more interesting that he walked her all the way there, and then left his phone number. Even though it was her second time meeting the man, he didn't pull her away too much. His vulgar jokes, and his overly confident personality really does make her nervous, but not in a bad way. Aurelia wants to step out of her comfort zone, and sometimes being around someone who's the complete opposite of her can help drag her out of her bubble.

However the man is unpredictable and after just spending a few minutes with him, she noticed he gets angry rather quickly. Aurelia also notices he can turn it off just as fast as he can turn it on.

"You're playing hard to get," he told her as they got closer to the library. "Lucky you, I like chasing what I can't have."

She rolled her eyes at the man and turned to look at him. "Well... aren't you desperate."

"Careful, Angel." He grinned before he turned his attention to the sidewalk ahead.

"That's not my name, you know." She told him, watching the man just double his shoulders and tilted his head to the right.

"One night with me," the grin still plastered on his face. "You won't even remember your name, Angel."

She rolled her eyes and continued to walk, almost forgetting about everything that just happened not too long ago. Even while spending only a few moments with him, she could tell that he had a way with words. It could be mistaken as manipulation, but it's truly a charm she definitely can say she noticed about him. In simpler words, he's distracting.

"Aurelia." She told him, causing him to glance at her before nodding his head. "I prefer that name when I'm with strangers."

"Strangers?"

He laughed and stepped in front of her, causing her to walk right into him. Her forehead grazed his chin just slightly before she took a step back. Andrew leaned against the brick wall of the small department store just off the corner of the crosswalk. He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.