About the main OCs

Hinata Fujimoto Main Information:
Name: Hinata Fujimoto (藤本 日向, Fujimoto Hinata)
Age: 15
Quirk: Inferno
Hero Name: TBA
Height: 178 cm(5ft 8in)
Birthday: 06/10
Blood Type: AB
Family: Haru Fujimoto(Father), Asami Fujimoto(Mother), Riku Fujimoto(Older Brother), Sora Fujimoto(Older Sister), Amaya Fujimoto(Younger Twin Sister)

Quirk Abilities:
-Fire Absorption and Reflection
-Pyrokinesis 
-Flight
-Immunity to Fire and Heat
-Elemental armor.

Stats:
Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 4/5 B
Intelligence: 5/5 A
Cooperativeness: 4/5 B

How Hinata would look like as a kid.

As a teenager.

About Hinata: Hinata is a kind and caring boy who tries to see the goodness in people, but won't hesitate to know when there isn't any inside a person, such as bullies

About Hinata:
Hinata is a kind and caring boy who tries to see the goodness in people, but won't hesitate to know when there isn't any inside a person, such as bullies. Him and Amaya get along great for a pair of siblings. The main trait he has is him cracking jokes and puns, but also his kindness but understanding when people try to exploit him for it.

Japanese VA: Natsuki Hanae
English VA: Bryce Papenbrook

Things to know about Hinata.
-Despite his unpopularity, a lot of girls both popular and unpopular seem to like him.
-Out of the two, he is the smartest but also the most bullied.
-Hinata likes beach vacation for the sunlight he can get.
-He eats a lot considering Fire needs fuel.
-He's the older twin by 2 minutes.
-His first name means "towards the sun" while his last name means "under the wisteria". His first name will be a big meaning since he has a great fire quirk, but can get harmed from bullies.
-Him and Shoto and Maya have been best friends since they were born because their mothers and siblings were good friends.
——————
Amaya Fujimoto main information
Name: Amaya "Maya" Fujimoto (藤本 雨夜, Fujimoto Amaya)
Age: 15
Quirk: Aqua Flow
Hero Name: TBA
Height: 164 cm (5ft 3in)
Birthday: 06/10
Blood Type: O
Family: Haru Fujimoto(Father), Asami Fujimoto(Mother), Riku Fujimoto(Older Brother), Sora Fujimoto(Older Sister), Hinata Fujimoto(Older Twin Brother)

Quirk Abilities:
-Water Absorption and Reflection
-Hydrokinesis and Cryokinesis
-Flight
-Immunity to Cold Temperatures.
-Elemental Armor

Stats
Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Technique: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

How Maya would look like as a kid.

As a teenager.

About Maya:Amaya often goes by Maya for short

About Maya:
Amaya often goes by Maya for short. She's a peppy and upbeat girl who cares about her brother a lot, and despite their different social standings in junior high, she would always be there for her older twin brother. Maya can be overbearing and loud, but she just cares about wanting to be a hero just like her family.

Japanese VA: Sora Amamiya
English VA: Cristina Vee

Things to Know about Maya.
-She was popular in school while her brother and his friends were nerds, but wouldn't hesitate to stop them from being picked on and take the things the in-crowd had, so she could give them to the unpopular.
-Her given name means "nighttime rain", so it fits with her water quirk.
-She drinks a lot of water, more so the Hinata
-Maya isn't as strong as her brother, but is faster in running and speed.
-Out of the two of them, she's the younger by 2 minutes.
-Her and Hinata's immediate family members all graduated from UA.
-She likes beach vacations for the swimming in water.
——————
Info on the older siblings and parents will be revealed throughout the story.
——————

Also, Koda and Sato will not be in the story. As much as I don't like Mineta, he'll make it a bit entertaining, and Shoji is cool enough to stay.