Chapter 33: Symbol of Peace and the Dawn of Hope.

As black sludge came out again and what was left of the Vanguard Action Squad came out of the sludge, Maya and Bakugo see the villain converse with Tomura Shigaraki.

All For One: You failed again, Tomura. But don't be discouraged. Try again. I brought back all your associates as well. Even Bakugo. Because you saw him as an important piece. Do it as many times as you want. I am here for you. 

He then hears whip noises and sees Maya with her water arms.

All For One: If it isn't the famous water twin, Amaya Fujimoto. I've been wanting both you and your brother, but I can make do with 1 twin.

Maya: I know why you want us. Offspring of Ace and the quirks of ours being once in a lifetime.

All For One: It's true that your quirks is a major reason why you're of great value, but it's surprisingly not the reason I want to have you. Because you're a vital person who is a sign of something coming that will benefit me greatly. You and your entire family have secrets locked within your blood. So how could I hate you all? Speaking of you all-

The rescue group stops frozen in their tracks as All Might flies down and punches All For One but the latter stops it.

All Might: I'll have you return my students, All For One!

All For One: All Might, you've come to kill me a 2nd time?

Haru: And you'll return my daughter! (2nd time?!)

All For One and All Might's fist fight pushes everyone back, including the heroes, villains, and students.

All For One: How long has it been? It's been around a couple minutes once those monsters showed up. And you only showed up to defeat the last sin that could've incapacitated this group. You've gotten weaker.

All Might: Better late than never. And you're one to talk with that life support mask! I won't make the same mistakes as last time, All For One! I will take back Young Bakugo and Amaya, you will go to prison, and so will this League of Villains!

Haru: And I'm here to help. I'm only a bit injured.

All For One: Oh, Ace. Your quirk would make a lovely addition to mine. Tomura will be overjoyed at the sight of getting your quirk.

Maya: (He held All Might with his bare hands!)

AFO sends an air cannon which Haru tries to manipulate forward and he does, but his arms take a hit and All Might is sent back with an energy blast with enhancers added on.

Both kids: Ace! All Might!

Haru: Kids! Run away! I'll be fine! Just get someplace safe!

Bakugo: We aren't leaving you or All Might to die!

Maya: Yeah! We can't do that!

All For One: Even with Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times 4, and a Strength Enhancer times 3, you can manipulate that air cannon?