Chapter 11: Sports Festival Finale

Hinata and Maya were shocked and a bit scared of the bracket, but they knew at least one of them could win against their opponent. They knew their friendly rival Shoto was a threat since Shoto is their best friend and knew all their moves, while their hostile rival Bakugo will do anything to beat either one of them. But they couldn't dwell on that much since Hinata vs Todoroki would soon begin.

Hinata: Maybe I should wish Shoto good luck in our match first.

Before Hinata to Shoto's room to wish him good luck, he ran into a certain hero that made his entire family's bloodline boil.

Endeavor: So you will be facing my son. He's been growing more defiant because of you and your pathetic family.

Hinata: I guess it takes pathetic people to know one, huh, Number 3? You're better as the No. 2. I say No. 2 since that's what you are. A piece of shit.

The burly fire hero gripped his fists and raised a finger at the young man.

Endeavor: Shoto is nothing like you. All you do is crack frivolous little jokes that have no place in heroism. Shoto is great because of me. You, all you are is just a protected and wounded animal.

This made Hinata's mind go nuts but he clams himself and decides to fire back.

Hinata: Shoto is great, but not because of you. If he was great because of you, we'd never be friends. He's thrice the friend and 5 times the hero you'll ever be.

Endeavor: Looks like your father was not only lazy in heroics, but also in raising his children.

Hinata: You wanna talk about pathetic parenting? I'd say you should talk about yourself, oh wait, you already do that on the daily. Maybe you should do that on a talk show. Oh wait, again, you refuse every offer to be on one.

Endeavor: *mad* You should treat your elders better, boy.

Hinata: Elders? Ok. Maybe you forgot to take your pills or ran away from your retirement home. Maybe if we call them, you'll be back in time for curfew.

The burly fire hero then scoffs, walks off, but not before muttering "Stupid Haru. First that troublesome Riku, and now him."

Hinata resisted the urge to kick his crotch and punch his face since he had to act logically and he had a match. So he just ran out onto the battlefield.

====================
==========

Present Mic: In the blue corner, we have the fire half of the Elemental Yin and Yang Duo, Hinata Fujimoto! And in the red corner, we have the recommended student, aka the son of Endeavor, Shoto Todoroki!

Hinata: Alright, buddy. Just because we're childhood friends, doesn't mean I'll hold back against ya.
Shoto: Same here.
Present Mic: Ready, GO!

Shoto first starts off with firing an ice blast towards Hinata, but Hinata runs up close before the ice could increase, and he jumps on the rising wall to gain height. He then proceeds to make multiple Lion's Roar, and send multiple Lion's Roar to Shoto. However, the half and half boy anticipated this, and uses ice to put them out, creating a bunch of steam in the process to hide Hinata.

 However, the half and half boy anticipated this, and uses ice to put them out, creating a bunch of steam in the process to hide Hinata