Chapter 22: Two Heroes Part 1

Disclaimer: This is just a half filler, half plot important chapter, like the birthday chapter. Sorry.

Hinata and Maya were on their way to Haneda Airport at around afternoon to catch their flights by way of Aki's parents, who were government officials and were already heading to Los Angeles.

Hinata: Thanks for driving us, Mr. and Mrs. Yamamoto.

Hiroto: Please, call me Hiroto.

Saeko: And call me Saeko.

Aki: A private plane, for the smartest in the country, and his 4 friends.

Hiroto: Don't get too cocky, Akihiko. You know you only won because you made sure to be careful.

Aki: Hey, I won a National Decathlon for math. Even with Hikari gone.

Hiroto: Here we are kids.

They check in and go through security as they get priority and make it through with time to spare

They check in and go through security as they get priority and make it through with time to spare. A man they see holds up a sign labeled Yamamoto with his kanji on it. (山元)

Aki: Later mom, later dad.

Hiroto: Son, you forgot something.

Aki: Ah. Love you mom, love you dad.

He gives them a hug and kisses their cheeks goodbye, and they rush to meet Ami and Junto, who were with a man in a pilot suit.

Aida: I'm your pilot. Name's Aida. I see you're all here. Sawai, Yamamoto, Matsuda, and the Fujimoto twins. Come on. To our plane.

They walk for a while and to their terminal, and get out to see their plane which surprised them.

Aki: I-Island supported, private plane

Ami: Yes! Flying in style!

Aida: Come on kids. Let's get onto the plane.

They rush in, make themselves comfortable and Hinata begins to talk with some of his friends on text.

Junto: This plane is amazing. But around 9-10 hours? Guess we better get some dinner.