Chapter 21: Hinata and Maya's Birthday (Season 2 Finale)

Currently, Junto was making a cake for Hinata and Maya. He used his best crops to make it, and took a week to make it. Soon, his cake for the twins was all done.

Junto: (Diamond shaped frosting gobs, and one last layer of white icing and.....done!) Man. It took so long, but so worth it. A vanilla and chocolate chip ice cream cake with their favorite colors. Blue and white, to symbolize the sky.

Junto was in his family's bakery and they worked to make a cake, by what Asami ordered

Junto was in his family's bakery and they worked to make a cake, by what Asami ordered. A sky cake symbolizing "The sky's the limit"; frosting shaped into roses for Maya's taste; and the entire bottom tier was covered in the thick icing. An entire ice cream cake, which took more than a couple days to make.

Junto: Thanks Mom and Dad! We need this saved for their birthday however. And also who put this on the cake? Ugh. Now I have to get the icing patched up.

Mom: Ok sweetheart.

Dad: Make sure you don't ruin that. Not because it took us nearly a week to make, but it's so you don't let down your friends.

Junto: Yes mom and dad.

——————
Hikari was currently shopping for her birthday present for Hinata.

Hikari: (What do I get for those two? Something they want? Or something that I known them to be like?)

——————
Ami was working with Haru, Riku, and Sora to prepare the twins's birthday. Suddenly, Aki and Shoto came with a couple of breaths taken in.

Aki: Ok. I hid the clues and stuff and Shoto told his brother to say an excuse. Now, we wait til Hinata's friends show up.

Shoto: Couldn't Natsuo have just handed the item to Mom before going on his date with Sora?

Aki: Shh. Lying is only good for birthday riddles.

Shoto: Uh, ok.

Sora: We'll have Natsuo show up at the door and he'll have a care package for Rei, which we'll have them bring to her, and it'll begin the whole birthday scavenger hunt!

Haru: Shh! We don't want to spoil the surprise. That goes for you too, Shoto. No talking to them for the entire day.

——————
Hinata and Maya woke up and high five as they say, "Happy Birthday, twin sib!"

Hinata: Where's mom?

Maya: Making breakfast. Come on!

They rush down and find their cyborg armed mother in the kitchen making their food.

Asami: Happy birthday, kiddos!

Hinata: Thanks mom. Got anything planned for our birthday?

Asami: Wait a minute! It's a letter! From the Birthday Fairy!