Chapter 47: Meet and Beat

It was quite a long time until the 3 work study groups had to go in again. Momo usually went, but only around 2-3 times a week. Now, the gang were headed off to their work study. Not just Nighteye's Agency. Also Fat Gum and Ryukyu.

Hinata: So, Momo? How was your trip around the world.

Momo: Amazing! I saw so many parts of the world like Monaco and London for Europe, New York City and Los Angeles in America, and Macau and Bangkok!

Izuku: Hinata? We need to head out now.

Hinata: Aw man. *to Momo* Catch ya later, Momo.

He kisses her cheek and grabs his suitcase as Maya and Izuku join up with him and head outside, but see Kirishima.

Kirishima: Well, it'll give me a chance to team up with Aki again. Midoriya, Hinata, Maya? You're headed back too?

Hinata: Yeah.

Izuku: We finally got called back.

Maya: So much has happened while we were gone. But no costumes? Weird.

As they talked, Uraraka and Tsuyu went out to meet with the gang as well

Uraraka: You're going in today, too?

Tsuyu: So are we. And knowing Hirano, her too.

For some reason, they met up with Akihiko and Hikari. To be fair, Mandaro wasn't far from UA, but they usually depart once at the train station. Once the UA group saw the Mandaro white uniforms, they knew who were there.

 Once the UA group saw the Mandaro white uniforms, they knew who were there

Aki: Hey! Wassup?

Hikari: Apparently, we got called in too

Aki: Yeah. And me and Kirishima aren't headed to Kansai.

Hikari: And we aren't headed to Shinjuku. Wonder why. We're headed to somewhere else. But anyway, how are those work studies benefiting you?

Hinata: We're learning a lot.

Maya: Turns out whatever Nighteye's teaching us, it's helping a lot.

Hikari: I'm guessing it's the same for Midoriya. And besides, someone so ambitious that he'll blow up his arms, he'll probably make it a lot.