Chapter 27: Water You Doing?! (Season 3 Premiere)

Hinata was currently taking a rest. But he was visited by Shoto and Izuku, his two best friends, when he came from his bedroom to the living room.

Shoto: Hinata

Shoto: Hinata. We're going to go to the swimming pool today. To train quirks and endurance.

Izuku: Yeah. We noticed your house was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by. Do you and Maya wanna come?

Hinata: Maya?! Wanna go swim-

Maya quickly runs down the stairs with a duffel bag and a swim uniform as she says, "WHEN DO WE START?!"

——————
Flashback
Hinata was talking to Maya, and Uraraka then says, "Wait, we're not supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation?"

Hinata: Wait, how long?

Jiro: I hear they said around 2 weeks.

Maya: What?! Oh! I wanted to go see Thailand so much. And go back to the beach house.

Hinata: Same here. At least, in exchange for this, this is a longer summer break than Takodana.

Momo: And I planned to go visit Venice with my parents for several weeks.

Uraraka: Your lives are so amazing!

Mina: And I bought like a bajillion swimsuits.

Maya: You have that ticket to I-Island.

Mina: Yeah, but that's forever! What can I do?!

Toru: I have an idea! Why don't we go use the school pool?!

Maya: Good idea!

Tsuyu: I bet we can talk the teachers into using it if we ask them nicely.

Uraraka: And it'll be free, so we'll save money.

Momo: Leave it me. I'll work on a formal proposal right away!

Hinata: Well, good luck. I'm not going since I'm not fond of water. *to Maya* Beat em.

——————
Present.

——————Present