Chapter 26: Two Heroes Finale

Haru and his family were in the hospital and healing while Pa Lung and her assistant were talking to the police and David was talking with Lucas about the whole incident and with All Might about his condition.

David: -and that was why I let you guys in early. So you could hang out together and not pay attention to the both of us.

Lucas: Mm hmm. Does Harry know?

All Might: No. Unlike you, Haru lives in Japan, and has a loving family. I had a friend who had a family of their own, but it got destroyed when she put hero work over them. I don't want to have Haru go through the same thing.

Lucas: Ah, I see. If you ever need any assistance, talk to me.

All Might: Thank you. And speaking of family, you want to tell him what's on your mind?

David: Ah. Yes. You know those villains who were terrorizing the island?

Lucas: Yes?

David: Samuel hired them and I agreed so we could get back the device. But they were actual villains, and they zombified the whole island, and.........they......they killed Mira.

they killed Mira

Lucas: What?

David: I thought they were fake. But Samuel hired them to get a reward for the device, and planned on betraying me.

Lucas: No, no, no, no. Tell me he's lying! Josh! Tell me he's lying!

All Might just shook his head in a "No" response, as Lucas said calmly, "Where's Samuel?".

David: T-The room next to mine. I-I'm afraid he's under police protection in case-

Lucas: I'M GONNA GET THAT ASSHOLE!

Lucas quickly runs and All Might tries to stop him by holding his arms in a Full Nelson, as the scientist tries and struggles while kicking frantically.

Lucas: *sniff* Why?! You killed my daughter, and for what?! A stupid device?! I loved you like a brother, Davey! And I helped you so much! We were together in so much! College, our studies and projects, we were freaking roommates! Betrayal never hurt from enemies, but hurt from our good friends. David Shield, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!

Lucas starts to cry as David looks at his friend who was angry, sad, and crying, as he started to cry from the damage he did to his friend, and killing his daughter. All Might just stood there in disbelief, as their lifelong friendship was going to end. But, David said something to help save them.

David: I'm sorry-

Lucas: Does sorry bring back my daughter?!

David: I want to ask you one thing-

Lucas: NO! You killed my daughter, terrorized this island, you and your stupid assistant! And I don't care if he hears, I'll never forgive him as well!