Filler Story: Momonata Date

(Yes, Momo x Hinata ship name is Momonata.)

Today was the day, Hinata would go on a date with his girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu. All day he was thinking about her, and he was so excited. And best of all, it was a weekend so they had some days to prepare. Momo was currently in her house, while Hinata was in his. She planned to meet up at his house, but he was nervous because he didn't date anyone since Ami, and it didn't end well.

Hinata: What do I do?! What do I do?!

Maya: Calm down, big bro. Just stay calm, make her feel good about herself, but also get to know each other. If you freak out, you'll blow the whole thing. Deep Breaths.

Hinata: *deep breath* *deep breath* Ok. Thanks.

He gets a text from Momo saying that she was preparing, and that she was at her house. Hinata was then waiting for his girlfriend to prepare.

====================
==========

Momo was at her house and putting on some clothes, while her father Hanzo knocked on the door.

Momo: Coming, father!

She opens the door and opens to see her father, Hanzo Yaoyorozu, at the door.

Hanzo: Daughter, where are you going?

Momo: Father, I told you I'd have a date today. Just give me a moment.

Momo pulls out her phone and texts her boyfriend about something she wants to do.

Momo: *text* Do you want to have dinner as well as go to the movies?

Hinata: *text* Sure. Where?

Momo: *text* Nima's Coffee, which has a fancy restaurant now!

Hinata: *text* Sure.

She then taps her phone rapidly and then placed her phone in her pocket as Hanzo looked over her.

Hanzo: Who's the boy?

Momo: Hinata Fujimoto.

Hanzo: Ok. Just make sure you come back home on time. 10 PM. Your mother and I don't want you sleeping too late.

Momo: Yes father. I'll be heading out now. Bye!

She hugs her father while she walks out and her father waves. Hanzo sighs and looks at his daughter's picture book. First there was the day she got her quirk and started making toys for everyone in class, then the day she won a spelling bee and won nationally, and finally, a picture and magazine during her internship when she modeled for Chikara. Seeing his daughter grow up before his very eyes, brought a tear to his.