Chapter 13: Beginning of a Beautiful Internship.

Backtrack. Haru was looking at his offers and suddenly he had a phone call from an old friend.
Haru: Hey there, Haru speaking.

All Might: Haru! Old friend! I am here, to ask for a favor!
Haru: What is it?

All Might: I'm cashing in a small favor. Could you find a suitable teacher for a certain student? I have a someone I'm trying to teach and improve their quirk, but unfortunately they can't follow the lessons I'm doing. (I want him to teach Young Midoriya, but if he did, I'd risk him finding about One for All.)

Haru: I could teach the guy. Send me the name, and I'll send an offer, we'll be even, and the guy can control his quirk like I control mine. (Hopefully they'll have a quirk that isn't as destructive.)

All Might: I'm afraid it can't be you, because you're a Top Pro. And this guy's a beginner. Something will surely be going on. I need you to find me a tutor!

Haru: What about your one and only sidekick, Nighteye? He was a bit cold to me, but I knew he at least respected me, and he's really smart. He trained an upperclassman from being the worst in his class, to the best in the country.

All Might: We haven't talked ever since he decided to quit. As much as I would want to direct him to being taught by Nighteye, we aren't on speaking terms.

Haru: Ah. Ok. Well then, why not Gran Torino? He seemed to spend loads of time with you and you turned out great. After all, you became No. 1. Only problem is, I have no idea where he lives.

All Might: Uh, uh, yeah, sure! T-T-Thanks f-f-for sending the r-r-r-recommend-d-dation. D-D-Don't worry! I-I know where he l-lives.

Haru: It's sounds like you're scared of Mr. Torino. But he was nice to all of us, you, me, unless you were Enji.

All Might: I-I was just worried he'd do the same to me like he did to Endeavor. Thank you, bye!

He hung up as Haru wondered what was wrong with All Might in the moment.

——————
Day of internships.
Aizawa: You all have your costumes, right? You can't wear them in public or lose or drop them or anything.
Mina: Yessir!
Aizawa: Speak more clearly! It's yes sir, Ashido.
Mina: Yes sir.
Aizawa: Also be mannerly towards the heroes at your internships, goodbye.

——————
Shoto, Maya, Hinata, Momo, and Tokoyami went to Tokyo, where they would be for the week. But suddenly, they were approached by a certain orange haired student with blue eyes, who Hinata seemed to recognize.

Kendo: Oh, hi Hinata!Hinata: Kendo! Hey there!

Hinata: Kendo! Hey there!

They fist bump as Momo wonders about the two of them and speaks with Maya.