Chapter 3: First Day at U.A.

Hinata and Maya were currently asleep, and soon put on their brand new UA uniforms, and bolted out the door, but not before encountering a certain red and white haired boy.

Shoto: Hey guys. Fuyumi will be taking us to school.
Hinata: Let's go!
Maya: Ok!

They then drive over to UA as Fuyumi talks to the twins.

Fuyumi: So, you've been livening up Shoto's life. He hasn't been this happy since dad injured his jaw in that laboratory raid.
Shoto: He couldn't speak for weeks. Those were the best weeks of my life. Me and Natsuo ran off to see you two and we bought pizza.

Fuyumi: Why would you find that amusing? But anyways, how are you all? Natsuo told me a lot about how you all are doing from Sora but, how do you feel about going to a new school?

Hinata: Good. No more Akari.
Maya: A clean slate! Happy to be with my two best friends!
Fuyumi: You should be happy.
Hinata: Just wish Shoto could make more friends. I like him, and besides, we've known each other since we were born. But you know, he's still antisocial.

Fuyumi: But he doesn't hate you guys, Maya and Hinata! So there's at least some care!
Maya: I guess you have a point.
Fuyumi: We're here! UA High!
They look to see a massive campus and a building as a giant H.

Fuyumi: See ya at the end of school! Shoto, stick with your friends but try to make new ones, ok?
Shoto: Ok.
Fuyumi: And you two, try not to cause trouble!
Maya and Hinata: Yes, Fuyumi.
Fuyumi: Bye!
She speeds off as they enter the school.

——————
Hinata: Hey, we're all in the same class!
Maya: Awesome! More time together!
Shoto: 1A. And we're here early. So we should scope the place out.
They look around for the classroom, and they soon find a place called the Support Studio, which soon explodes.
???: Hatsume! It's already the first day and you're blowing things up?!
Hatsume: Oh come on! It's my first day! You could cut me some slack!

Hinata looks to see a pink haired girl with goggles and scope eyes.

Hinata: Hi, are you alright? I'm Hinata Fujimoto, by the way.
Hatsume: Mei Hatsume! I'm a support student. And by your uniforms, you're hero students!
Hinata: Wow. So, what's up with the explosions?