Chapter 6: USJ Part Two

Kirishima: Villains? No way. How can they enter a facility this secure?
Hinata: And I'm guessing they're not staff UA hired to be acting villains.
Momo: Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?

Thirteen: We don't know?
Shoto: Is the whole campus under attack? If the alarms aren't going off, someone here must have a quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here.

Hinata: But what would they want with a couple of kids? Unless, someone in the crowd must have had knowledge on what would happen today!

Shoto: Yeah, just because they are villains, doesn't mean they are dumb.

Aizawa: Kaminari, use your quirk to contact the school.
Deku: Mr. Aizawa? Even nullifying every quirk, you don't do good in close quarters combat.
Aizawa: You can't be a pro if you have only one trick. I'm leaving them to you, Thirteen.

Aizawa then begins to attack a couple of villains while Izuku is just looking at the fight.

Deku: Wow, he can hold them off. I guess I shouldn't have underestimated him?
Hinata: You can admire the teacher pro hero later! We have to go, Midoriya!

The class and Thirteen run to the entrance but a black fog appears out of nowhere.

Talking Fog: You're not going anywhere. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello.

Hinata and Maya were preparing an Ultimate Move while the talking fog was droning on.

Hinata: I appreciate when a fan comes to visit but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. You're not innocent enough to get an autograph.

Talking Fog: And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today but there's no sign of him. There must have been a change of plans I didn't see. But it doesn't matter. I still have a job to do here.

Hinata, Kirishima, and Bakugo rush towards Kurogiri and Kirishima punched it, Bakugo exploded it, and then Hinata shot an Ultimate Move, Blazing Waves, in which he makes waves of fire and sends it to the opponent, which for some reason, the fog dodges.