Chapter 43: The Scoop On Class 1A (Season 4 Premiere)

Multiple Journalists start making articles about Ace, Ace's Sidekicks, Hero Society, and All Might, vs All For One, League Of Villains, and Goro Yoshida or Memento (his villain name). But in an area called Juko News, the editor Chief was berating her employees for writing the same stories every other journalist company and press were doing.

Editor: Ace, the newly named Dawn of Hope-

Editor Chief: No! No! Barubatin Press did a whole article about Ace's Title of "Dawn of Hope!" It made crime rates go down, and they got more readers!

Editor 2: Something about Ace's new sidekick turned pro hero Kitsune Jin-

Chief: Done already! Sukaiwaka Tribune did that! Now he's got a stupid boost in approval, and they became a sponsor of his!

Editor: How about the reveal of his sidekick?

Chief: Who cares about Colossus?! One last chance, and then we're switching to All Might!

Editor 2: I-I-I, wait! Lucas Lane! The guy in the White Mech Suit and the reveal his dead daughter is Pride?

Chief: That's genius! I'll see if, Aw darn it! Amidara News just put out an article! *sigh* What about Yoshida?

Editor: We weren't able to get any news on him. Except him being some criminal megalomaniacal mastermind.

Chief: Let's just get news about All Might. *sigh* Why did we have to be the last ones to put out an article about the fight between Ace and All Might, versus, All For One and Memento?

Editor: We spoke to all the acquaintances they had. None said anything. Especially Lane.

Chief: All Might's Villain?

Editor: They're being kept secret and the only thing we know is that they're being the League Of Villains Mastermind-

Chief: You can't just wait for stories to come  to you! You go to it!

???: Oh come now, someone as pretty as you shouldn't get so worked up. Such a waste.

A man with black shaggy hair, and glasses, walks inside with a smile on his face. Taneo Tokuda.

Chief: Hey Taneo

Chief: Hey Taneo.

Tokuda: I've got a story for you.

====================
==========

They rewatch the fight, and just get to the part where All Might says "It's your turn", and pause just as Haru was being carted off to the hospital.

All Might: Now it's your turn.

Tokuda turns off the battle and discusses with his associates.

Tokuda: What do you think that means?

Chief: I dunno. A warning? Or maybe to Ace, about being the new and permanent No. 1.

Tokuda: He wasn't pointing anywhere near to Ace, and he was unconscious. And if it was a warning to the villains, it'd be more directed at them. It's too broad to be villains and if it were really directed to them, he'd say it differently, and maybe even with more venom laced in his voice because they nearly killed Ace, his best friend.