Chapter 46: Light-mares, an Octo-plus, and Model Students

Hikari, Uraraka, and Tsuyu were headed to Ryukyu's agency, and used it as a time to get to know her and her old friend group.

Tsuyu: So your father owns Hirano resorts?

Uraraka: So rich!

Hikari: Yeah. That's how I got to know Momo. Her father and mine are business partners. We used to go to Takodana before she moved to Nabu Academy and then to UA. Momo never got to know my friend group since her leaving was why I became friends with Hinata and Maya.

Tsuyu: I'm glad you became friends with him. He's, you know-

Hikari: Bit troubled? Yeah. But his heart is always in the right place.

Uraraka: Oh! Here we are! Come on!

====================
==========

After a bit of walking, they arrive at Ryukyu's agency, and we're greeted by the Draconic hero.

Ryukyu: Froppy, Uravity, Fight Light.

Hikari: Hi ma'am.

Ryukyu: Get suited up, and we'll be out. Nejire's already suited up, so check in with her first.

Nejire: Hey guys! Oh my god! You must be Hirano! What's your quirk? Are you related to the owner of Hirano Resorts?

Hikari: Yes? Come on. Let's suit up.

====================
==========

Uraraka: All done!

Tsuyu: Now let's see Hirano's-

Hikari: Hey girls!

They see the Mandaro Girl in a black, white, and orange jumpsuit.

Uraraka: Awesome! (Wish my suit was like that.)

Tsuyu: Now let's-

Nejire: Hey guys? We just got an alert! Some bad villains are fighting! Come on! Nice outfit, Fight Light.

Hikari: Ok! Let's go!

====================
==========

Ryukyu and the squad of female hero students rush to the fight scene, and Nejire makes quick work of most of them, but as the Third Year used her move, Hikari then jumps in with one of her Ultimate Moves.

Hikari: Sun Jewel!

Her body emits a bright light, and then it unleashes a shockwave of light.