Chapter 49: The Rescue

As multiple heroes stayed to hold off Chisaki's and Cloak's goons, more rushed in with the police.

Fat Gum: Hate to barge in like this, but we're kinda in a hurry! Haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet.

Rock Lock: Yeah but we're in it now. Have no choice but to see it through.

Tamaki: Did somebody leak out plans for the raid?

Chief: No, if there had been a leak, they'd fight more cohesively. Groups like this are used to working together.

Sora: Not to mention, I would've known about it!

Cosmic: Only thing these guys care about is the bonds that hold what trust they have with one another.

Sora: But there's no sign of Chisaki or the girl yet. We did just start yet we already have a lot riding on this.

Aizawa: They're probably getting ready to hide or flee.

Once Kirishima hears this, he got mad.

Kirishima: How is that loyalty?! Forcing their henchmen to fight while they run away isn't manly at all!

Aki: Eijiro, there's a difference between a man and a group of yakuza's being raided.

They stop at an area in which Nighteye presses a combo to unlock the hidden passage way and reveal a path. But Maya uses her Freezing of the Night, and senses some guards.

Maya: Guards up ahead. Careful.

Suddenly, 3 yakuza thugs come out and Cosmic does his Ultimate Move.

Cosmic: Asteroid Bash!

The guards were then disoriented by Centipeder and Bubble Girl, but suddenly, a man with a hood over himself and ninja like gear came out.

He uses his quirk and it starts slicing up the police members and he then pulls out a sword to decapitate multiple people.

Maya: Freezing of the Night!

She then tries to freeze him in place, but he uses a portal, and she ends up freezing herself in place by accident.

Aizawa: Torrent!!

He glares at him, but Aizawa then gets a kunai dagger almost thrown into his eye. Luckily he catches it, but not before Cloak leaves.

Chief: No. No! It's Cloak!

Maya: Him?

Nighteye: Come on!

Aki: Right!

Fat Gum: We can't stop now!

Kirishima: Come on!

Aki:(Should've shot him. Never mind, we have to keep on moving!)

Bubble Girl: Go on ahead! We'll catch up later!