Chapter 30: Sparking the Flame

Recap: Izuku, Maya, and Hinata have fought Muscular, but Izuku's right arm has suffered multiple forms of damage while Hinata and Maya have expended a lot of their elements. As the teenage trio took in some deep breaths, Apex was looking out and saw the villain beaten up and the kids tired. So she comes down and puts on a mask.

 So she comes down and puts on a mask

Apex: Hello. My name is Apex. But you can call me...Pride.

Izuku: (Oh no. Another villain!)

Hinata: (Aw crud.)

Apex: I was tasked to find a certain student. Katsuki Bakugo. So you better tell me, or else your bodies will make greenie's arm look like just a simple massage. And see this.

Her tail immediately turns into a drill, and it grabs a chunk of the cliff with ease, and it was crushed in one second.

Apex: So....do you know where he is?

Izuku: (I have to play along with this.) No. I'm not his babysitter.

Hinata: And no one knows where ran off to.

Apex: Too bad.

Her tail grabs Izuku and attempts to stab his spine, but Hinata fired a fireball into her eye to temporarily blind the villain as Maya froze her down and she pretended to be passed out.

Maya: She isn't breathing, so I guess she's out.

Hinata: New super soldier huh? For someone named Pride, I thought it would be in her skills, not herself.

Maya: Come on. This fire isn't stable and I'm gonna need Kota as a portable hydrant.

The kids run off, but the tail the woman has broke the ice, and her body becomes a bunch of sparks as she gets out, breathes in a bit, but activates a communication device as Dabi pulls out a disc and it shows Apex.

Apex: Dabi, this is Apex. Have you seen Bakugo?

Dabi: No. Have you?

Apex: Be on the lookout for the Fujimoto Twins and a green haired kid named Midoriya, Dabi.

Dabi: Boss says take the twins along with Bakugo.