Chapter 25: Two Heroes: Part 4

As the 6 run to the top, they make it to the wind power generator system.

Izuku: This is-

Melissa: -the wind power generator system.

Maya: Why here?

Melissa: If we go up through the tower, the security machines will ambush us. So we'll all go to the top at once from here. If we can just get to the emergency exit.

Izuku: All the way up there?

Melissa: If Ochaco can use her quirk to make us weightless, we can all go up. Or if Eileen can control me by having me turn to electrons-

Uraraka: Don't worry. Leave it to me. Eileen, we need you on your own.

Eileen: Ok.

Hinata: I can fly and carry one person. Maya, that's you.

Uraraka: Ok. Melissa, hold onto Deku please.

Hinata carries his sister, Izuku carries Melissa, and Eileen turns into electrons as they fly up, but a ton of robots but very few zombies make it near Uraraka.

Hinata: (Finally. No more awkwardness.) Robots!

They go towards Uraraka as the 5 see robots and zombies after her.

Midoriya: Uraraka!

Melissa: Release your quirk!

Maya: We'll take care of it!

Hinata: Just run!

Uraraka: No! We don't have time! Now, it's my turn to make the sacrifice! Just go!

Melissa: Uraraka!

Luckily Shoto came  to save the group and swing them to the top while Shoto and Uraraka were fighting the robots.

Hinata: Uraraka, and Shoto I see? Can you handle this?:!

Uraraka: Yes! We can take care of them!

Shoto: We'll take care of this!

Izuku and Melissa are about to fly away, but Maya jumps off and carries them by whirlpool. And before they crashed into the wall, Izuku does a Detroit Smash and gets into the building, but nearly blows away the 3 flying teens.

Eileen: Are you guys alright?!

Izuku: Yeah, thanks Eileen.

BV: You revolting kids. Don't pretend to be heroes!

A villain comes by and uses blades but Izuku guards with his gauntlet. He attempts to push him off the roof, but is stopped by Melissa. She does get cut by a blade, but Hinata kicks the villain back and melts his blades, as Eileen goes right through the villain, but instead of turning him into electrons, she electrocutes him to knock him out, and Izuku punches the villain right into the stairs.

Izuku: Wow, Eileen! Your quirk is awesome!

Eileen: Yeah.

Present Mic: Eileen Lane! Quirk: Bolt Ghost! She can transform into electrons and use them to zap people, manipulate electricity, or turn them into electrons! Not to mention it gives her a body that can go through anything! She can even regenerate with other electrons! Just be careful, too long and her mind will shut down.

Eileen: Melissa! You alright?

Melissa: Don't worry. I'm fine.

Izuku: Eileen, do you still have that device?

Eileen: Yeah. Right! Melissa, hold out your arm.

She does that as the electric girl places the device on Melissa's arm and it materializes immediately, as Melissa felt a small sting, but was safe.