Chapter 35: Seal you Later!

As Endeavor got back to his house, he then soon saw news of Haru becoming the next No. 1. He was already mad he got an increase by a technicality, but the fact his frenemy got No. 1 and will be that for the foreseeable future, he just caused a ruckus and started destroying his training room.

Fuyumi: He's been like that since you got home. Feel free to say hi.

Shoto: (If All Might can't be the No. 1 hero, Haru's now the face of No. 1. He was already proud of becoming No. 1 once, but now he'll always be that, until he retires.)

He looked up news and saw, "Dawn of New Hope", "Ace becomes No. 1, and Leader of Heroes.", "All Might retires and Ace takes his place". Multiple articles were about Ace or as they called him, Dawn of Hope, but as Enji red those articles, he crushed his phone once he saw multiple articles detailing how some were worried, but some believed nothing will change, except the crime increase. As of now, Shoto saw Endeavor destroying his own training room.

 Endeavor: I can't accept it

Endeavor: I can't accept it. Not like this! Not after everything I did! I should've been No. 1! I should've increased my ranking by myself! Not by All Might's failure and Stupid Haru's coma!

——————

The kids were currently resting in their house and soon, a boy with a cap came.

Kota: Hey, Hinata and Maya? I want to try and talk to you guys.

Mandalay: Although he gave a letter to Midoriya, he wants to talk to you guys in person.

Kota comes inside and he sits on the couch as he proceeds to talk to the twins.

Kota: Look, I know we haven't known each other long, and I don't exactly like your family much, I just want to say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for trying to punch you, Hinata, and I'm sorry for yelling at you, Maya. And, if you can tell Skyborg, tell her, I forgive her for not helping my parents.

Hinata: We will. But why are you here?

Kota: I don't want you to become like me after your dad nearly died. So don't punch people's crotches; understand people love you; but also that there will be a hero who'll save you and make you understand why heroes exist in this world.

Both kids nod, and Kota hugs the two twins, but little did they know, a certain brown haired bully came to his door.