Chapter 41: You're Not Haru-ble

Hinata and Maya walked in the door, and were shocked to see Colossus, Ichiro and Ama, the whole family, and their father awake.

Haru: Hey kids.

He then stand up, with all the energy he had, and walks over to his kids.

Hinata and Maya: DAD!

They run to him and hug him, while Haru then slaps Hinata in the head, lightly.

Hinata: Ow.

Haru: Why'd you have to go towards the Kamino Incident, Hinata?!

Hinata: I needed to save Maya!

Sora: I could've saved her! She was with me!

Haru: Son, what on earth made you think this was a good idea?

Hinata: I didn't! It was a stupid idea!

Haru: Then why'd you do it?

Hinata: 1, I had the help of my friends, 2, you guys were in danger and couldn't hurt Maya or Bakugo, and 3, she needed help! And she's my sister! I didn't go just to help, I did it because she's my sister!

Haru: Look, I know she's your sister, but she's also my daughter. You two are close, and I love that. Best of all, you barely fight. But after this, you will need to be punished. You got your license, right?

Hinata: Yeah?

Haru: You're not going to my agency for 2 months. For a work study.

Hinata: I know.

Haru: You can still do other work studies, just not mine. And Maya, you're not coming either.

Maya: Wait, why am I getting punished??

Haru: You're not. I need time to try and figure things out. I know I'm the long term No. 1 hero now, but I'm still human. There might be people after you. And I also need to rebuild my reputation.

Ichiro: I told you being a hero and a parent is a hard task.

Haru: Yes I know, dad but-

Ichiro: *sigh* But like Hinata, you put our happiness above your own. And you don't even know it.

Ama: Son, we know how much you work, just take a break once in a while.

Haru: Take a break?! If I take a break, someone could be dying, someone could need rescuing, and it's-

Ichiro: Son, calm down. You have sidekicks and allies for a reason. So you don't have to do this alone.

Kiramori: And kids, your father's powers are not from this world. They came from my world. I told him everything. Even about Yoshida.

Ichiro: No wonder he got such a powerful and lucky quirk.

Ama: I knew he was my son, but did you remember?