Chapter 48: Easy Run, Easy GO!!!

The pros along with Nighteye and Sora were currently searching, and Gran Torino, Kitsune Jin, and Cosmic were then called somewhere by Nogami and Tsukauchi. After a train trip, they arrived at the station with the werewolf and detective.

Gran Torino: Tsukauchi, this better be important.

Tsukauchi: Hold on, I'm in a call.

Tsukauchi: Lane, if we find any samples, we'll make sure to bring them back you

Tsukauchi: Lane, if we find any samples, we'll make sure to bring them back you. Thanks, bye.

He hangs up and along with the otherworldly werewolf, they see the three pros.

Gran Torino: Ok, what's you call us for?

Tsukauchi: Ono, Yoshida, and Chisaki. Many of them are dealing with the looming threat of the Hassaikai, but the first two might be in on Chisaki's plan too.

Colossus: And I hear that Yoshida's empire already took back my world again. Look.

====================
==========

==============================

Gran Torino: Oh my god.

Tsukauchi: What happened?!

Cosmic: Who could do this?!

Colossus: Found out Wrath took over this because unlike Yoshida, Wrath ain't smart enough to use all the resources given, and needed more accessible resources. Aka, this. Yoshida kind of forgot about this place when he could use Earth's resources. But Yoshida ain't in charge no more. If Yoshida broke out and found out Wrath retook control of this world, who knows what he could unleash upon both?

Gran Torino: So, what now?

Colossus: We were hoping to dismantle a factory here. Again, it's a destroy everything as fast as possible.

Gran Torino: Well? Show us the way.

Colossus: Gladly.

====================
==========

In the Hassaikai Mansion, Shigaraki along with his two bodyguards were in another meeting. Greed also made sure to bring some money to calm Chisaki in case something bad happened.