Chapter 31: Six Heads are better than None

As Haru, his children, and his sidekicks got heroes from Japan and all over to help them with their newest attack on the villains, Riku and Sora met up with some of their dad's old sidekicks. 2 of them, or Sorcerer and Arcana.

Riku: So this attack could make or break the entirety of hero society.

Sora: Let's make sure we don't fail.

Haru: Ok. Sora, you're one of the fastest so I think you should go to the one with the Bakugo lead, and Riku and I go to the one filled with Nomu. They require loads of physical force to take down.

Naokage: Hey kids. And sir.

Satsuki: How's it going?

——————
Bios.

Naokage Seishin Main Information:
Name: Naokage Seishin (清心 由影, Seishin Naokage)
Age: 37
Quirk: Summoner
Hero Name: Spirit Hero: Sorcerer
Height: 180 cm(5ft 11in)
Birthday: 10/21
Blood Type: A
Family: Satsuki Seishin (Wife) Kids will be revealed soon.

Quirk Abilities:
-Spirit Summoning
-Wings, Claws, and weapons
-Magic Spells
-Spirit Armor

Stats:
Power: 6/5 S
Speed: 4/5 B
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

Personality: He is a serious and stoic man, but cares for the people around him, like his mentor and wife. Him and Tokoyami share many similarities in personality, even their fear of hurting others with their quirk.

Fun Facts:
-He would want to be a lawyer or an author if he wasn't a hero.
-Him and his wife have kids, that will be revealed later in the story.
-Sometimes, he writes fairy tales about his spirits and is a good author.
-His name Naokage has the kanji for "origin" with Nao, and "shadow" in Kage. His last name Seishin means "pure spirit". Not to mention Seishin is the Japanese word for spirit, which is his whole quirk's aspect. So his name means origin of shadow and spirits, Aka his quirk.
-Him and his wife have the same hair color as their mentor and his wife. He has black hair while his wife has blonde.

Voices
JVA: Jun Fukuyama
EVA: Xander Mobus

——————
Satsuki Seishin Main Information:
Name: Satsuki Seishin (清心 颯妃, Seishin Satsuki) (née Chikara)
Age: 38
Quirk: Sorcery
Hero Name: Magic Heroine: Arcana
Height: 175 cm(5ft 9in)
Birthday: 05/01
Blood Type: O
Family: Naokage Seishin (Husband), Kids will be revealed soon.

Quirk Abilities:
-Magic Constructs
-Energy Manipulation
-Spells
-Telekinesis

Stats:
Power: 5/5 A
Speed: 5/5 A
Technique: 6/5 S
Intelligence: 4/5 B
Cooperativeness: 5/5 A

Personality: She is an earnest and energetic woman, who loves her husband, kids, and doing her job. But she can be serious when needed. As a mentor, she can be eccentric and unorthodox, but very effective.

Fun Facts:
-She is a skilled martial artist, and can even fight on par with Asami.
-Her maiden name is Chikara which means "power", and her given name put together means "swift princess.", which makes sense from her agility and coming from rich parents but also her magical powers.
-Him and his wife have the same hair color as their mentor and his wife. He has black hair while his wife has blonde.
-Satsuki is a model for her parents fashion company.
-Satsuki is half American and half Japanese, and in America, she is often called May, since Satsuki means the month of May.
-Both her and her husband share many similarities to Haru and Asami, except in quirks.

Voices
JVA: Ai Kayano
EVA: Erika Harlatcher

——————

Sorcerer: So, my colleagues and I did as much hero hunting as we could, and we got Endeavor (I don't even know how he recovered that quick ever since Wrath treated him as a human bat), Edgeshot, Energizer, Gran Torino, Kamui Woods, Gang Orca, Tiger from the Pussycats, Mt Lady, Ace's sidekicks, Ace himself, All Might, me and my wife, then Cosmic and Siren.