Chapter 39: Orca-nize a Wand-erful Event

Hinata was walking with Momo when Shindo came over to talk to him.

Hinata: Hello, Shindo.

Shindo: Yeah, I could tell we won't be best friends.

Hinata: Just why? Why'd you act like this upstanding and heroic person, when you're, you know-

Shindo: Manipulative and a bit of a jerk? Yeah. I'm sorry man.

Hinata: It's ok. I just dealt with a two faced friend so I'm a bit sensitive. It's not an excuse, but, I shouldn't have acted like that.

Shindo: I'm sorry, I just didn't think you'd take it personally.

Hinata: Yeah, I forgive you.

They shake hands and Momo goes over to her love interest.

Momo: How nice. It always pays to be the bigger person.

Shindo: Wait, is that Momo Yaoyorozu? My girlfriend Tatami saw her commercial for Chikara. You sly dog.

Hinata: Yep. Wait. Have you ever noticed we sound similar. I swear. It's like our voices are the same.

Shindo: Kind of. I never did. But dang, yeah, it's kind of like that.

Suddenly, Junto and Hikari walk over to their old friends.

Junto: Uh, Maya? Hiro and his higher up want to talk to us. And you guys as well.

Hikari: Junto's the Class Rep, and I'm the Vice Rep. Me, Aki, Junto, and Ami all have the same class. So, could you come with us please?

Maya: Uh, ok. Later Shindo.

The water twin goes over to her fiery brother as they meet up with the Shiketsu students.

Mora: Bakugo, Hinata. You met Shishikura in the test.

Hinata: Yeah?

Bakugo: What's it to ya?

Mora: Forgive me, name's Nagamasa Mora. I'm the Class Rep of my class. And meet Hiro Miyamoto. The Vice Rep. We mentioned that you two met Shishikura.

Hiro: And Katsuhito. He's been quite a handful, but he's been redeeming himself and trying to mature into a better person. After all, he helped take out an old enemy of his in Toshin Ketsuma. Shishikura doesn't exactly like you two since before Katsuhito tried to redeem himself, Katsuhito was quite a mudslinger towards both you two, and Shishikura saw you as unworthy in a way.

Hinata: Cousin? What do you exactly want?

Mora: Both of us decide that we want a good relationship between our schools. As well as Mandaro.

Junto: Something about allies and whatnot.

Hikari: It's a smart choice.

Hiro: Of course it is. After all. Heroes should work with others. The more allies we have, the more we can overpower the side of villains. Common sense. Only the stubborn fools believe they can do this on their own.

Bakugo: Who the hell are you calling a stubborn fool, eyebags?!

Junto: He didn't. You just assumed you were the stubborn fool.

Hikari: Nice of you to embrace who you are! But it's bad because, you are a stubborn fool.

Izuku: Kacchan, calm down!

Bakugo marches toward Hiro and the Mandaro Reps, with Hiro still being calm and composed as Hinata grabs Bakugo's wrists.

Hinata: I'm sorry, Hiro and you all. But Bakugo just doesn't like making friends.