Filler: Vacation

Recap: Hinata and Maya were celebrating the former's victory, and as a surprise, they were headed off to Phuket, Thailand as a reward. Only for a couple days, but they were flying private, with Asami's mother and father. While on the plane, Hinata was hoping to find a way to chat with his friends, and activated a group chat with Tsuyu, Uraraka, Izuku, Iida, and Momo, but Shoto was visiting his mom. So he couldn't be chatting.

Hinata: Hey guys!Everyone: Hi!Momo: Oh Hinata, are you inside a private jet?Everyone: YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET?!Momo: My father has a jet like yours for flights to anywhere in Asia

Hinata: Hey guys!
Everyone: Hi!
Momo: Oh Hinata, are you inside a private jet?
Everyone: YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET?!
Momo: My father has a jet like yours for flights to anywhere in Asia. But it's small, so we that model for vacation.
Hinata: *shy* It's not mine, it's my grandpa's. Mom came from a very wealthy family.
Uraraka: (He's so rich!)

Iida: Where are you headed off to?
Hinata: Thailand! My grandpa says it's a reward for both of us making it into the Top 3.

Momo: I love Thailand! The food is low priced but tastes amazing! And there are multiple malls there under a chain called Central Group. They're filled with luxury brands and goods!

Tsuyu: I hear their beaches are amazing.
Midoriya: Pros aren't as common there, but the best pro there is their No. 1, Pal Lung and her sidekick, Tem Tem! She's an amazing female pro with the ability to make emit energy she can shape! And her hero name means "power" in Thai. While her sidekick is one of the best! Tem Tem can drain people's energy and eat it too! The type of energy however is based on the personality of the people she drains it from.

Iida: My brother actually teamed up with her for a mission! They were in a shootout and she was able to use an energy shield around my brother to protect him from gun shots.

Hinata: Speaking of your brother, I'm so sorry. He saved my brother from Stain, at the cost of himself.

Iida: It's ok. He's alive, but still recovering.
Hinata: I've been meaning to ask you. What was your old school like? All of yours.

Momo: Mine was a really fancy academy. Most graduates become famous scientists, politicians, or businesspeople.

Iida: Kind of like mine. But it's more heroes than rich people. Granted some heroes are rich, but more heroes than regular jobs.

Midoriya: Just a basic school. There were teachers and not many famous people from it.

Uraraka: Yeah. Kind of like mine.

Tsuyu: I had a humble school just like yours, Midoriya and Uraraka.

Hinata: Both. Takodana was rich, and it had humble taste.

The group continued to talk about things on the flight until Hinata was close to landing. He landed in Phuket, where Akio and Sarinya went to get the limo while Hinata and his sister were waiting, they decided to get some snacks. They find a 7-11 and find one last pound cake, but an elderly woman puts her hands on it at the same time as Hinata. So he releases his hand and walks off.