Chapter 23: Two Heroes Part 2

Recap: Hinata and his friends from Japan and friends from America were having fun until a rouge group of bullies showed up. Luckily, with Hinata's skills and Momo's intuition, they were able to escape. But for how long? They are currently taking a rest at a cafe.

Hinata: Thanks Momo. You saved me from those jerks. Those are the main bullies who bullied me throughout my years.

Uraraka: That bee guy was a monster! Attacking while your back was turned.

Jiro: I'm guessing that's how you hated Bakugo. Those guys. But what did they do to you?

Hinata: You already know enough about them, so not now. Speaking of now, how did you get here?

Momo: My father holds the stock for most of I-Island's sponsors. So he got some invites. Jiro and Uraraka were lucky enough to win rock paper scissors, so they came.

Hinata: Aki won the National Math Decathlon.

Hikari: One of dad's hotels is here.

Mina: Hey guys!

Kirishima: It's so awesome to meet you!

The gang suddenly see a red haired and a pink haired pair of teens in their hero costumes.

(Give credit to the artist at bottom corner.)

Ami: Oh, hi Mina!

Ami: Oh, hi Mina!

Mina: Ami!

Kirishima: Junto!

Junto: Hey.

Aki: And you gave your Sports Festival tickets to them.

Hinata: Yeah. We're gonna visit the Pavilion. I already seen it, but I wanna go with these guys. I'll meet back up to go on some rides! Especially the Shrieking Vortex!

Aki: Oh yeah! We're definitely doing that one soon. Come on guys!

Hikari: Fine by me!

Junto: Come on, Hikari and Mina and Kirishima.

3: Ok!

Aki: Coming too, Eileen and Mira, and Ami?

Both: Sure.

Ami: I wanna stay with Maya for a bit. Meet ya later!

Aki: Ok. Bye! We'll be in Funtown! The place with all the theme park attractions!

She waves goodbye and then goes with Maya and they decide to talk a bit.

Ami: So, you know that black haired chick over there, in the red outfit and black ponytail?

Maya: That's Momo Yaoyorozu. Why?

Ami: She's gorgeous. How can I compete with her? And I was really wanting to ask Hinata out again.