Chapter 51: The Rescuers

Ichika and Okikuni start thinking about what to do, and Ichika heads off to fight Chisaki while Okikuni goes off to fight Cloak. As they prepare to divert, both bros fist bump and head off in opposite directions.

Ichika: Good luck, bro.

Okikuni: You too.

====================
==========

Out of the two brothers, Okikuni is more patient and defensive, so he can easily handle attacks from Cloak without running the risk of going through a portal.

Ichika went off to fight Chisaki along with Lemillion since Chisaki could reconstruct and send multiple attacks, which Ichika is better suited for.

As Okikuni searched for the sound of Cloak, he noticed multiple stabbings or portal shutouts to slice off Officer limbs.

Claw: Claws!

As he prepares to go into battle, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Nejire, Ryukyu, and Hikari were currently fighting off Cloak, but he massacred most of the police officers, goons of Cloak, and the heroes had bruises all over them while most of the police had ripped off limbs or were dead or unconscious.

Tsuyu: How.....how could someone be...so inhuman?

Uraraka: We.....we have to....have to stop him!

Ryukyu: We've called reinforcements. His rampage stops now.

Cloak walks over and sends a portal to a pile of officers, and has them rain onto the girls. Ryukyu shields them as they charge in. Nejire sends an energy blast to the cloaked assassin while Uraraka prepares to try and touch him. Tsuyu charges in as well, but he creates a portal and Uraraka touches Tsuyu and the frog girl starts to float.

Uraraka: FROPPY!

Tsuyu: Just get him! I think I can do this!

However, he just uses Tsuyu as a chain weapon by the tongue. Cloak stretches out her tongue, and starts slamming Tsuyu into Uraraka multiple times. Hikari then blinds him, and uses a roundhouse kick to send him into the house wall.

Uraraka: Owww.

Tsuyu: Ochaco, I'm so sorry-

Hikari: Save the apologies. Get him.

Cloak then grabs a goon to use as a meat shield, but Hikari did her Sun Jewel and the light shockwave held the assassin back as Uraraka tapped him.

Uraraka: He's tapped! Froppy!

Tsuyu: Got it!

She then grabs him and starts flinging him around to make the assassin dizzy, but he makes a portal to fly through and he then kicks the trio of girls.

Hikari: This guy's one real bruiser.

Okikuni: So am I.

He runs in and scratches the mask of Cloak. Suddenly, he holds his face in agony, and Ono's personality starts to come out of the assassin.

Uraraka: Mr. Ono?

Claw: Stand back!

He starts slashing Ono's hands to prevent a portal attack, and as Cloak starts to try and attack him, Okikuni uses his claws and kicks to attack Cloak. Then, he grabs a chunk of the house and throws it into his head.

Claw: Restrain him.

Tsuyu uses her tongue to bound up the assassin while Uraraka grabs Nejire who fainted from quirk overuse. Hikari barely stands up first blinds him as the police officers restrain the man.