Chapter V

"Yes, sir?" haru said to the man waiting for him in front of his building apartment. harus been so puzzled by what his boss wants on his day off. he just hopes that theyre not going to somewhere shady and go headhunting for someone again.

"get in." destan curtly said. his face doesnt read anything.

haru did get in but out of habit he sat behind which made the sole person in the car hollered at him. "now im a driver?"

haru was startled. wheres the usual driver? that spot was meant to be for his date, not him.

"s-sorry." haru scampered away opening his door and transferred to the passenger side up front. "c-can i ask sir where are we going? i dont think you have an appointment today."

"were going to lunch

"were going to lunch." destan said still looking up ahead.

"h-huh?" haru was puzzled. what can he do since the cars going at 80kmph already on highway? he just looked away and let his boss whisk him away wherever. this is the first time though that he went out of his way just to have lunch with his staff but this is not the first time that he became this cryptic.

actually, destan is always mysterious. sometimes he would catch him talking in the air or even getting angry at someone he couldnt see in the room. it makes haru a bit uncomfortable but nevertheless hes the boss, who is he to ask?

after a few turns, destan pulled up under a luxurious building. haru knew its their mother company. what are they doing here?

"i know you see him less than usual, he wants to have lunch with us."

"who?"

"uncle liam. hes became a homebody ever since uncle kea went overseas. he wants company."

"oh." haru was dumbfounded. yes, he rarely see the elf of the family. they say hes a beauty and when you saw him personally its just like looking at a god. haru only see him maybe once and thats when he was just still little.

as soon as they entered the penthouse, they saw a young man on his headphones hunched over to a customized office like set up in front of the floor to ceiling windows

as soon as they entered the penthouse, they saw a young man on his headphones hunched over to a customized office like set up in front of the floor to ceiling windows. he looks like a high end hacker if haru could speak his mind freely.