Chapter XI

when haru entered his studio apartment, the smell already told him that hes been gone far too long and now he might have to really let go of this place. he cant possibly sell this place since this was still under his fathers name even though it was given to him. this place will be his own personal space if things go well with destan, if not, itll be his safe haven once again.

haru figures he needs to trash all the perishable goods in the fridge and clean a little. hell be gone for a while it seems.

he was about to put away his washed dishes, when the burn on his nape got his attention. he went over to his full body mirror and there he feel around it. it wasnt the same as his mothers bite. destans not a wolf after all. two pecular holes and a slightly visible like tattoo was embedded on his skin. 

he really did bit him. due to his heat, he cant remember much of it. heck, even time was unimportant during those days. hes not much knowledgeable about vampires but what did destan say? he is his singer? what does it supposed to mean? maybe along the line of being mates? and what did he say? hes still alive? harus alive and well, what is he talking about?

i guess ill live with him for a month starting monday. a tiny voice said inside harus head. it should have been strange but why is it seems so natural? its like its supposed to be like that from the very beginning. now that hes alone in the apartment, he felt empty. destans scent was all over in his place and it made him too comfortable that he could lay down and sleep anywhere. but here, its like a strangers place even if he knows that this is where he had lived in for more than 4  - 5 years already.

he suddenly felt suffocated.

his catches his breath and still find the air around him all plain and alien to him. he fished out his phone and called out to the same person whom he knows could very well be his only solution.

"h-hello... sir... destan... i cant breathe... please..." he said as he collected himself at the far corner of the room. hes started to panic and it seems like the whole room that hes in was swallowing him.

 hes started to panic and it seems like the whole room that hes in was swallowing him

"haru...? okay, okay... im not that far yet... wait for me...." haru could hear screeching and the next thing heard was the click of an end call.

after what seemed like forever to haru, the door slammed open. it seems like he knew the pass code. destan saw haru at the far corner near the glass wall crouched down like a ball with his arms around his legs.

"haru?"

haru looked up. when the moment registered in his head and destans scent lingered in his senses, haru nearly jumped on destan as he crouched down at him.

"please... please... help..." his hands grasping destans arm tightly.

"what? whats wrong?" destan hugged the smaller man into him. though harus a bit older than he is, now that hes curled up in his arms like this, he seemed like a child.