Chapter XIV

"Destan?" said the woman before them. haru looked at the both of them. whats their connection?

"yes, how may i help you?" destan said politely.

"destan! destan! its me..." the woman suddenly grabbed destans arm which the latter yanked away free making the woman stagger a bit forward.

"im sorry. who are you?" destan said still troubled. he doesnt know the woman.

"its me

"its me. its Lyka. you interviewed me 6 months ago and... and..." she said clutching her stomach. "this child is yours."

"haru lets go." hes had enough of these sort of scams. shes not the only one who claims to have his child.

"b-but..." haru tried to yank his hand out of destans hold but he barely even moved an inch out of it. this woman claims to have his child does he even care about it? haru knew he got multiple affairs before them. who knows what shes saying is true?

destan looked at haru confused. does he really think that this woman have his child. all he did to those he interviewed was asked them and kiss them. thats all. even that last one didnt even came close to his bed let alone have sex.

"look haru, what you think is not true."

"what? what do i think then?" at this time haru finally got his hand out of destans tight hold leaving the vampire truly agitated now. "you have all those people come to you day and night in a hotel and well, i dont know exactly what happened there but i know you did something."

"something what?"

"sex... sexual maybe?"

"never! listen, haru. all those people you have to escort out was just there to be interviewed by me. yes, theres some kissing and a bit of a touch but thats it. ive never had sex with just anyone, haru. i didnt think you thought of me so low." destan looked away disappointed.

"you! no matter how i looked at it. thats not mine. if you really want my attention, get me some evidence to prove your claim, otherwise get out of my sight!" destan walked away crestfallen. of all the people that could have understand him, haru disappointed him. he never thought he became a sex predator in his eyes.

 he never thought he became a sex predator in his eyes