Chapter X

Haru looked at himself through the mirror. he cant be wrong. it literally stings on his nape. does this mean he

he

no

no

no, this cant be

this is a mistake

tears fell down once again on his already tear streaked face. does destan know what he did?

destan beyond the door was getting anxious. he knew haru would have seen or even felt what he did to him.

he knows this is out of the norm and any other person would see this as a forceful act but now that his resolve finally settled down on haru, he cant pass this opportunity

he knows this is out of the norm and any other person would see this as a forceful act but now that his resolve finally settled down on haru, he cant pass this opportunity. one thing though, he didnt ask for permission or even asked haru to be his singer.

he will ask for forgiveness and even beg for it if he have to but for him to disappear, its out of the question.

destan was still contemplating about what he did when suddenly the bathroom door opened with a silent haru in destans own bathrobe. he proceeded to the clothes destan laid out for him with his phone beside them. hes too silent for comfort so destan attempted to go to him to say anything just to cut through this uncomfortable silence.

"ha-"

"dont come near me." haru sternly said. as much as he wants to to be touched by his now mate, what he did to achieve that status is still not right. as soon as he finished clothing himself up and fixing his belongings, with destan still silent behind him, haru went down.

the moment destan knew whats happening, harus already near at the main door, "please... can we talk?" he blurted out.

haru stopped on his tracks.

"please." destan was at the point of begging. begging to be heard, begging to be understood and hoping he will stay. but how will he do that if what he did would forever be irreversible and did it without his consent.

"fine, lets talk about you biting me when IM OUT OF MY MIND DURING MY HEAT! you know what destan, i accepted your help. i trusted you to do the right thing but RIPPING AWAY THE ONLY CHOICE FOR WHOM TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH IS SOMETHING YOU SHOUD HAVE RESPECTED!" harus tears fell down again as emotions sprung out of his hear

 i trusted you to do the right thing but RIPPING AWAY THE ONLY CHOICE FOR WHOM TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH IS SOMETHING YOU SHOUD HAVE RESPECTED!" harus tears fell down again as emotions sprung out of his hear