Chapter VI

The following morning, Harus been straining to keep up with the meetings he had been in with his boss. papers flying here and notebook scribbling the next. hes so stressed he cant find a minute to take a breather.

its lunchtime and him and his boss will have a lunch meeting with a talent agency whose been pestering the company for an exclusive contract for their talents. theyve been rejected everytime due to unreasonable plots on their line up series and movies. the companys usual packages for shows and sponsorships are still there ready for deployment for the worthy agencies but this one creates problems on their own. now theyre trying to win his boss over for some meals and flowery talks.

 now theyre trying to win his boss over for some meals and flowery talks

"ready, haru?" destan told his secretary. ever since the second meeting that day hes been worried about him. his usual pinkish cheeks and lips slowly dulled. he tried to finish every appointments thereafter quickly but hes really turning pale.

"y-yes, sir. s-sir..." haru cant really take it anymore, he could yell at him or whatever but he really needs to have at least five minutes off his feet and drink maybe a bottle of water. and the yelling is a no, no. hes the boss.

"sit down." destan told him. this puzzled the smaller guy. well, haru really needs it so, what the hell.

destan went to his own personal pantry and into his fridge. moments later he came back to haru with a bottle of water, a piece of bread with fillings in it and a power drink for him to bring with him. he laid it in front of his secretarys widened eyes.

"eat it first. i think youll gonna pass out anytime soon and i dont want to carry you," well he doesnt mind, "away like a princess."

"thank you sir." haru reached out for it and eat the bread. hes the one who filled that fridge with goodies and lucky that he readily did as per instruction but its for his boss consumption not his. what the hells happening?

hes too nice.

hes too sensitive for his every needs.

some of his actions can be brushed off as anybody would do in his shoes but really, does he need to be escorted in and out of the room while opening the door for him?, does his boss need to have his hand behind him when stepping on the short flight of stairs?, does he need to open his bottle for him every time he needs a sip?, even going so far as to wipe his sweat under his hair for him when theyre outside doing inspection on the MV site?

ridiculous.

"lets go." destan said as soon as he saw that some color returned on harus face. he cant help the feeling of wanting to take care of him. he knew by then in that 'accidental' kiss that harus it but something inside him makes it so hard for him to accept that fact. harus as normal as anyone could ever be. well, aside from the fact that hes a werewolf and confirmed that with him at the very beginning but didnt he knew that hes his mate that time?

destan knew that werewolves tend to sniff at their mate or not even sniff. even eyes meeting at the very first time triggered that spark inside, didnt he experienced that with him and tell him right up front that he is his mate? by the stories that was told to him by his wolf relatives thats the case in everyone who was part of the family but why didnt haru took up the courage to say that to his face when their eyes met that very same day 4 years ago?