Chapter VII

"haru?" destans not himself. hes beside himself actually. hes frantic. he doesnt know what to do. haru became limp on him when they entered the car. hes running on a fever.

"haru? answer me, please." harus still on his boss lap and was being cradled in his arms. hes completely unconscious. these heats of his comes and goes whenever it likes without particular schedule. the main reason would be his recessive nature. wolves who live their entire lives in a pack usually got a regular schedule but there are also times and very rare at that that a recessive omega appear among this type.

destans been tapping harus face wanting a reaction but whatever he did, harus still under. he doesnt want to panic since he knew help will be a call away but now that hes in this situation, hes frantic.

"my parents penthouse, hurry." destan declared at his driver. "tell my secretaries to arrange all my appointments for today and 2 days from now to next week. tell whatever excuse necessary to placate their inquisitive asses." he wants to be with haru and figure this out between themselves.

as soon as they entered the room with his shadow behind him carrying their stuff, destan laid his singer on his bed and made haru comfortable by taking off his shoes and taking off his jacket and tie.

"is uncle rin next door?" destan asked his shadow.

"yes, sir. he is."

"stay with haru and inform me if anything happens when im gone."

"understood, sir." he said curtly and disappeared somewhere. its protocol that shadows shouldnt hover around the family but since hes given the order to monitor, hell be in stealth mode and be away as far as possible from my... um... from haru.

destan then ran towards next door where his uncle ayberk and his mate, chawarin, resides. hes lucky that they didnt flee to the castle for a vacation these days. the weathers too nice to be cooped up inside but knowing how the both of them likes to keep for themselves, they would stayed put and goddess knows what theyll do together.

"uncle! uncle rin!" destan banged on the door. he could easily get inside but getting inside with permission would be much better than seeing something he shouldnt. his uncle ayberks wrath is not to be trifled with given that hes the king of the werewolves at that.

"a minute!" shouted someone inside.

a minute or two later, the door opened a bit and out came his small uncle in a bathrobe which he still fastening as he speak. "destan? whats wrong?"

destan knew that he looked disheveled and even haggard. hes never like this. hes neat, tidy and calm and collected but when it comes to someone he held dear, he noted that he would be like this. he hopes that he wouldnt be in the future. his heart wont bear it much, hell explode.

"its haru. please, help." destan said. the moment the name came out of his mouth, rin sprinted out and into the penthouse next door.

"wheres he?" rin said when he reached the stairs.

"my room." destan said behind him. his uncles mate, ayberk was with them as well with only his shorts on. well, it seems like a good idea that he did knocked first.

as soon as they opened the door, ayberk exclaimed, "heat."

"yes, he seems to be." rin said as he sat near the boy on the bed who is now curled up, hugging a pillow and was under the thick blanket.

"what?" destan said flustered. he now knows what heat looks like. hes been around wolves all his life but never gone in-depth with it since hes sure hes unlikely to have a wolf singer. but lo and behold, harus one.