Chapter XXIII

a secretary was preparing to scatter portfolio by portfolio to various vacant seats in the meeting room. after a while a young man entered the room all full of confidence and oozing with charisma. not a single employee of the company didnt lay their eyes on him once he passed them by. his shirt lacked a few buttons making his chest a bit visible. his skinny jeans screams informal but one could not argue that he looked divine in it. his chiseled face was framed by his black locks and the way he bears himself says authority.

he sat down at the far side of the u shaped conference table while his secretary who went before him sat behind him

a few minutes after a team of executive came inside the room. the last to enter was haru and destan who was still in their own bubble. haru who let out a giggle by what destan had said to him prior their entrance to the room. this caught the mans attention.

"destan! thank you for giving me a bit of your time. haru we meet again but why are you here?" vegas approached the couple before they even sat down on their own seats.

"hes my husband thus hes welcome anytime, anywhere in my company. any problem with that?" destan said defensively covering haru with his body. haru gasped as his mates claim on him especially in front of these executives. its not a secret but the fact that destan just nonchalantly blurt it out in the open made the room deadly silent.

"definitely not. i didnt realized that that party was to celebrate your wedding."

"now you know

"now you know."

"geez, after all these times, you still bear a grudge on me because of my brother."

"you have no right to bring him up in this conversation."

"but hes-"

"now, sir vegas please present your proposal for the executives will deliberate your presentation." destan moved away from vegas with haru in tow. he gently sat haru beside him and seated himself. when he situated himself, he clasped harus hand and kissed it. much to the shock of many, since they didnt know that their ceo has this side of him. they didnt know the huntings he made before for his singer. it was only his assigned personal secretary and the head secretary of the previous ceo who know about his misadventures.