Chapter XVI

"deal?"

haru looked at his mate in disbelief. did he just fired him and appointed him as co-ceo of their familys company?

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"well, its just, youre now my wife. its just inappropriate to tell those i have meetings with that youre just my secretary. you are my wife, my singer and that should be your title. nothing else. im not demeaning your profession but i dont want you having a title that do not indicate that youre mine personally."

"but-" haru was speechless. can he really step into that pedestal that destan had laid for him? what would his colleagues say? would the gossips be turned as truth if he accepted this? or would he just brush this off and let the heavens be the judge. "would the gossip of me being a gold digger and slept their way up be proven true if i accept what you had proposed?"

"baby, theyre gossips. its not based on truth. theyre just assumptions made by those who cant do anything worthy of their time. they label all the people who became attached to our family, dear. im sorry for that but would you please consider? its not just to appease them but also for my sanity, dear. do you know how paranoid i am whenever you go out of my sight?"

 do you know how paranoid i am whenever you go out of my sight?"

haru looked at his mate pleading to him. how could he deny that look in his eyes. the crazy, im so in love with you please agree with me face that i could only describe in short as his puppy face.

"fine. fine. when will we start?" haru consented but still got that gut-feeling that this will be a bumpy ride.

"as soon as i introduce you to everyone as my wife."

"wha-"

"still not used to be called like that?" destan beamed his charismatic smile at him and all the annoyance and worry he felt evaporated like steam from his shoulders and head.

"why are you so cute?" haru bumped his head on his mates naked chest

"why are you so cute?" haru bumped his head on his mates naked chest. yeah hes cute but lets see after how his cuteness be fare when he face harus dad.

"well, my darling, its because of you."