Chapter XVII

turning into the corner, they found themselves to an entrance to a wide clearing. a small but a humble home greeted them with smoke from its chimney emanating a white fragrant smoke.

as they disembark from the car, a teenage girl came barreling down the cobblestone pathway and ran straight to harus arms

"hello, dear sister. how are you!" haru swing his sister around even though the girl was a bit taller than him.

"haruuuuuuu.... i miss you so much!" she squealed. as soon as haru let go of her, she turned to the other man, "and you... you must be destan, his boss?"

"husband." destan corrected and haru nearly slapped his forehead on his mates deadpan remark.

"right. come inside. mom and dads been waiting on you both for like eternity."

"dramatic." haru reprimanded.

"heh." she then pulled haru in with destan on their tail.

"moooooom! im home!" haru exclaimed but when he looked up he saw his mom already round in the middle. "mom?"

"welcome home son." his mom opened his arms for him. haru slowly approached him.

"youre pregnant? why didnt you say anything?"

"well, pregnancy brain. sorry. i ought to tell you sometime ago but i totally forgot about it." he embraced his mom gently as he cant still believe his mom could still carry.

"oh my goddess. im gonna be a big brother all over again. i hope he or she wont be annoying like farrah."

"HEY!" her sister shouted from the kitchen who is now busy putting out food.

"oh there you are." he smiled at her. "hi dad." haru hugged his dad who just came in topless and just in his shorts. seems like he just came in from a hunt or his usual rounds. time seems to stop from his aging dad. though with a huge gap from his mothers age, his dad seems to stop in his 30s body.

"hello, son

"hello, son. im so glad you came home."

"me, too, dad. ive missed you."

"and..." haru saw his dad eyeing destan from the door.