Chapter 3: Making Time Disappear

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I woke up unaware of where I was. Then I remembered I was on Ben's couch. I sat up and looked around. The basement was empty and dark. No one was around. I got up. I smelled bacon. I walked upstairs and saw Ben watching tv in the living room. His mom was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Liana." His mom said. That made Ben turn around. He smiled.

"Morning." I replied.

"Good morning." Ben said as he walked towards me.

"Morning. When did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Around midnight."

"Oh. Well thanks for letting me spend the night." I said to Mrs. Muth.

"You're welcome anytime." I smiled.

"Well what do you wanna do today?" Ben asked.

"Well I think I'm going to go back to the fields. Then probably go back to my house."

"Oh. Okay. Well eat with us and then I'll come to the fields with you."

"Thanks."

"What's for breakfast?" Ben asked his mom.

"Bacon, eggs, waffles, fruit, and hash browns."

"Sounds great." I said.

We sat down at the bar and ate our breakfast. After we finished I walked out to my car, Ben followed close behind. I got in my car and drove back to the fields.

Once we got there we walked out onto the pitch and started playing. We played 1 on 1, shooting, and sprints.

"Well thanks for coming back out with me."

"Sure. Anytime."

"I'll see ya around."

"Yeah. Probably at your party."

I walked out to my car and drove back to my apartment.

--------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Sorry this was a filler chapter. It'll get better. I promise.