Chapter 53: Back At It

Monday, December 1, 2014

The break was so nice but I was ready to be back. I was ready to see Kel, and Tobs, and Alex, and Moe, and Hope, and Ali, and Ash, and the whole freaking rest of the team!

We were all flying into Orlando and then leaving to Brazil. So far I haven't played overseas for my country and it is going to be a eye opening experience. I couldn't wait.

"Ben!" I yelled. "Come on!"

"I'm coming." Ben was in our bedroom and I was pacing in the living room.

He was running late and I was ready to leave. Thankfully he was coming with me along with Reagan. Our flight left for Orlando at 8 and the flight for Brazil left at 2. It was going to be a long day.

"Benjamin!"

"What?!" He snapped back.

"We. Need. To. Go!" I yelled each word a little louder than the first.

"Incoming." Ben yelled and threw himself at me. He wrapped me in a big bear hug. "I'm ready." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Okay. We have to go pick up Reagan."

"I know."

"Come on then." I said and pulled him along with my USA suitcase.

We got in the car and drove to Reagan's. we pulled in and she was waiting with Mason in the driveway.

"Come on love birds." I yelled out the window.

"Shut it." Reagan said before kissing Mason goodbye. Then she picked up her bag and threw it in the trunk. "Ready." She said and got in the back.

"You excited to see the team?" I asked.

"Oh yes! I can't wait!"

We headed to the airport. We caught our flight and headed down to Orlando. Thankfully the flight was less than three hours.

"Metz, wanna play?" I asked holding up my deck of Monopoly Deal.

"Sure."

We played until the flight attendant told us we were about to land.

After we landed we got some food. We all stopped at Subway.

"Is that who I think it is?!"

I turned around and saw curls, curls, and more curls. "Chens!" I yelled and threw myself into her arms. "I missed you."

She spun me. "Ahhh, Li. I missed you too!"

We held each other for a few more seconds and then she put me down. "When did you get here?"

"Umm, a few minutes ago. I got off and wanted food and saw you."

"Go get your food. We'll wait." I said. She eyed Ben and Reagan. "You know Ben. And this is Reagan."

"Hi Reagan. I'm Lauren Holiday. Most know me as Chens."

"Hey. Call me Reag." She said and gave Lauren a hug.

"I'll be back." Lauren said and got in line for Subway.

We all stood there and waited. I looked around seeing if I saw anyone I knew from the team.

I looked and saw an average height gal with a muscular build and wavy brownish black hair. "ist, dass mein bester Freund?"

"Li!" Ali turned and ran straight towards me. She wrapped me up in a big hug and sound me once again. Once she put me down she said, "Oh. I missed you so much!"