Chapter 67: Beautiful Love

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I woke up and rolled over to face Ben. It was pretty bright outside.

"Well good morning." He said and smiled.

"Morning. What time is it?"

Ben turned and grabbed his phone from the night stand. "11:13."

"Dang. What time did you get up?"

"Uhh like 9:30."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"1. Because you were sleeping. 2. I know how you are if I wake you up too soon." He said.

"Gee thanks. Wanna go grab some lunch?"

"Sure."

We rolled out of bed. I changed into skinny jeans, a plaid button up and white high top converse. Ben wore a baseball t with khakis and Sperry's. He also shaved his beard and mustache.

"About time." I said and kissed his bare jawline.

"I look like child." He whined.

"You look great. Why'd you shave?"

"Because it was getting too long and annoying." Ben said.

"Oh. Gotcha. Lets go." I grabbed my phone and grabbed Ben's hand. "I'm asking Kelley and Tobin."

"Okay."

I walked to their door and knocked. "Oh hey Li." Tobin said.

"You and Kelley want to get some lunch?"

"Uhh duhh." Kelley said and walked through the door.

"Okay then." Tobin said and grabbed her phone and followed.

"Where to?" Kelley asked.

"Kel I don't know. We didn't make it that far." I said.

"Yeah I barely got her out of bed." Ben said. I just rolled my eyes.

"There's a burger joint not too far from here. You have a car?" Tobin asked.

"No." Kelley sarcastically said

"Kelley shut the hell up." Tobin said.

"Okay you two. Settle down. We can always leave you two behind." Ben said.

They were still arguing as they got into the backseat of the car. Ben took the drivers seat and we pulled out. We headed down the road a ways before pulling into the small joint. We went in and ate.

"What are you guys doing before the wedding?" Kelley asked.

"We're probably going to go workout." Ben said.

"Mind if we join?" Tobin asked.

"Not at all."

We drove back to the hotel. I changed into training shorts and a training tank. Then I put my quarter zip on. Ben came out with camo Nike leggings and Nike elite shorts with a tshirt. We both grabbed our Beats and I grabbed my Beats Pill.

We knocked next door on Kelley and Tobin's door. Tobin had a pair of shorts and a tshirt. Kelley wore a Stanford tshirt and Under Armour shorts. The four of us walked to the car.

Ben drove us to the closest gym. We got out and walked in. Some people noticed us some didn't.

"Here." I said and tossed Kelley the Pill.

"Thanks."

Ben and I did our normal. I put my Beats on and played the radio. Ben did the same. We went and benched first. We did three sets of ten and then ran two laps. We did bench, squats, curls, triceps extensions, and others. Ben then helped with training me for our next camp. I had a traitor but I wasn't home all the time so Ben filled in. We worked a lot of knee strengthening and body weight workouts. This was to help prevent knee injures. Kelley and Tobin were busy working out together. After Ben and I finished we got Kelley and Tobin.