Chapter 9 - On My Way (1)

"Wow, 1st place in the morning mission is amazing, isn't it?"

"So we choose the song first?"

"I wondered where you went in the morning, and you were just casually winning first place."

"Seohan, you did amazing! I'm so proud!!!"

It was a huge advantage to be given the right to select first.

Especially with the Stardust Project.

If you're going to compete like this, at least set all the song's difficulty levels to be similar.

As I recall, the selections in the first group evaluation differed in difficulty and style. You'd be lucky not to be left with a professional, difficult level song.

If you pick the wrong one, you might self-sabotage yourself and fall out of the first-ranking selection ceremony.

Ha Junseo looked at me and added.

"What song are you going to pick?"

There are already options in the back.

A total of three songs. The 34 trainees were divided into six teams and began the first round of the competition.

Two teams compete against each other for each song.

"Well, I thought..."

"Hush!"

MC Dawon quickly cut Ha Junseo off.

I raised my head, acting shocked.

First place. Selection ticket. Yes, it seems wonderful, but from my perspective, it was a two edged sword.

In general, most contests select songs by discussing them with their team.

Here, it is purely my choice. I can't listen to what my other team members opinions are.

"Now, no discussion."

"...!"

"We can't talk to each other?"

"What? Is he deciding on his own, then?"

The trainees started to mumble.

"Please come forward, Seohan trainee!"

To put it simply. It will be my fault if this team fails because of my selection.

An overwhelming sense of responsibility swept through my body, but I didn't care much.

Because my choice will always be right.

"You got this!"

"Seohan, I believe in you!"

"Choose well and come over here!"

I stood in the middle with cheers.

"The trainee who has won the previous challenge will choose first. Do you have a song in mind?"

"Yes, I do."

"Oh, have you decided already?"

"I haven't decided yet, but I have a song in mind.."

"Oh, good. Shall we take a look at each one then?"

Han Dawon recited the first song in a low voice.

"Oh, this a famous song. It's 'Kill me' by Venus."

"Wow!"

"A song by Venus?"