Chapter 13 - First Broadcast (2)

The next evening, the team members who finished practice early, gathered in the break room.

In addition to us, quite a few other teams also gathered.

Although we were surrounded by people we knew, a strange sense of wariness remained.

Profile and center evaluation videos and music broadcast stage videos were released.

In my case, a video of my personal skills was also briefly released.

The rest was shrouded in mystery.

Various communities were busy predicting whether this program would succeed or fail.

-Lee Young-chae also lost his senses and looks like he's going to make a flop

It's gonna be boring

First of all, calling the viewers sponsors is just being a bitch, lol. how you view your fans is so transparent.

Do you guys know that the more you criticize them, the more activity they get?

The last one was a huge hit tho...

-I want to applaud TBN for releasing a new show even after being shit on so much

There is charm in risk.

But since it's dobbles, it might be good?

Yeah, no, you just screwed over a bunch of trainees

The auditions were open and the kids seemed chill with it

It's been a hot topic since the pre-release. The ppl who said it would fail will probably shut their mouths when the ratings come out tomorrow.

-I've always preferred number 3.

Meme Seohan?

He hasn't shown anything yet? I guess he will make it with his cicada noises. People like him have no talent.

Antis are already rising

Hey Seohan, you're going to debut. Look how you're already being kept in check

You guys always want something to be upset about

-Just by a glance, Kevin will come in first place.

His eyes are blurry and there is something off with his face.

There is something wrong with your face

He looks like he smokes pot tbh

Yeah there's something off about him

"...You saw correctly."

Is that person also a regressor? How did you know this?

At the moment when I was surprised to find someone who could identify a drug addict at a glance, Ha Junseo placed his hand over my cell phone.

"Stop looking. There won't be only good comments."

"Ah."

"We should watch the first episode."

He probably passed by and saw the malicious comment at the top.

I was admiring something completely different, but I kept my mouth open in a daze, so he might have thought I was hurt.