Chapter 47 - Forever On Stage

I asked the original composer to arrange the song without disturbing the original theme of 'Touch'.

It was Kang Siwoo who first expressed his opinion.

'If you want impact in the introduction, there's something I want you to do.'

'What is it?'

'How about you do a solo dance?'

Even if you are a center, solo dancing can be a bit of a sensitive topic.

It was an idea that I would not even think of if it weren't for my hyungs who believed in me.

However.

I thought it was my last chance for first place.

Kang Siwoo patted Do Seohan on the shoulder and spoke with confidence.

'You must have a vision you want to make. The way I see it, I need you to make that picture.'

The younger man concept that Do Seohan pushed for.

Kang Siwoo accurately caught Do Seohan's intention. I will aim for first place with the impact of beating the Betters team.

If you were going to do that, you needed a solid start.

'A solo dance... of course I can.'

If given the chance, you should tear up the stage.

Seohan smiled brightly and looked down at the placard with his name on it.

'You can do it, Do Seohan.'

Because that's the purpose of the center.

Proving yourself on stage.

.

.

.

.

Thud.

Seohan stamped his feet and stretched out his hands as if swimming to the rhythm.

"Ah..."

Long arms and long legs. Detailed choreography that perfectly takes advantage of a tall physique.

The heavy movement instantly drew the audience into the stage.

Fans followed the tip of his hand with their eyes as if mesmerized.

"What?"

"I feel like I'm being pulled in..."

It is an extension of the concept developed during the first competition.

A boy left alone in a universe where the lights are off.

Seohan glided lightly as if swimming in space.

The movement was soft yet powerful.

A fast-paced tempo. To the beat of a drum with no lyrics, Seohan quickly bucked his body.

It was a dizzying path to go from end to tip of the stage, but Seohan jumped up and stood in the center of the stage.

Thump thud–

Bang-

The tempo of the song gradually became faster. There was not the slightest disruption in the complex choreography..