Chapter 16 - That's Why You Can't Do It

There is less than a week left until the first team evaluation.

Naturally, practice continued until dawn. I was gathering what little stamina I had.

"One two three four... wait a second. I think it would be better for Haim to stay behind there."

Ha Junseo, the eldest member of the team, quickly organizes the ranks.

I added on,

"How about Dong Seon-eul and Sehyun come to the front at the same time? I think it will have more impact if you come all at once."

Somehow I actually became the main dancer position. It was my responsibility to work with Seo Haim to come up with the general movement line and choreography.

I'm also helping Jin Sehyun with his arrangements. Being a leader is a lot more work than I thought.

Ha Junseo listened to me and then nodded.

"Oh, are you guys okay with that?"

"And if the beginning part of the dance is a bit out of place, I think it would be better to bend the dance line a little more flexibly rather than going in strong."

"Oh, that's a good point."

The members of other teams seemed to be more likely to notice but refuse to speak, but we were not people to be territorial in that way.

Moreover, Ha Junseo has been trusting me a lot since the last time I selected a song.

It's not bad.

In fact, this direction of arrangement and this kind of narrative are better suited to this song.

I was trying to find the best direction at many crossroads.

"Okay, let's take a short break, everyone!"

"Oh, it's so good."

"Ugh... I feel like I'm going to die..."

A few short breaks.

Everyone has a different way of resting.

Ha Junseo threw his water bottle on the floor and lay in the practice room while Jin Sehyun quietly went and sat by the window.

Seo Haim spoke, panting.

"Seohan!"

"What hyung?"

Since we had become quite close, I decided to casually call him "hyung" instead of using awkward nicknames.

Haim rubbed his eyes and muttered softly.

"Aren't you sleepy? I think I'm going to die."

"I collapsed as soon as I walked in yesterday. So, today was a little better. What about you Sehyun?"

"He's probably invincible..."

Jin Sehyun closed his blank eyes and sighed.

"Hey, I'm having a hard time too."

Fighting with Lee Junhyuk all day today must have been difficult.

Where does he run away whenever he gets the chance?

When stressed, he often left the room to smoke a cigarette.

Due to Ha Junseo's personality, he was not the type to catch someone like that, and as a result, it was Jin Sehyun's job to deal with the kid.