Chapter 72 - There are No Secrets (2)

[Hey, did you guys see the news that Seongbin is a XXXX?]

A post from Seongbin's old classmate?

They uploaded a graduation photo and a yearbook picture as well.

Is this trustworthy?

[Allegations Summary from @wazz0lq_56]

1. He was a bully who drank and smoked when he was in school.

2. I don't think he committed school violence, but he was a playful kid who harassed girls in class.

3. He was making a fuss in class, and when the teacher gave him a warning, he got so angry that he kicked his desk.

4. He said that when he debuts, he will go around flirting with top female idols.

The quality of the 'product' is not good.

Make your own judgment~~ ^^

What on earth does this mean? The allegations look like they were made up by a four year old.

I definitely knew something was wrong, but I couldn't digest it right away.

I looked up at Jin Sehyun.

"What even is this account?"

"I'm not sure... Like a burner account? Something like this."

Jin Sehyun took out his cell phone and showed me his screen.

To put it simply, it is a basic account without a profile picture set, designed to make a single post and leave.

Most of these types of accounts claims were nonsense, but if the evidence is detailed, public opinion can rapidly deteriorate.

As it was spread around, the allegations were not something that could be easily overlooked.

I held my throbbing head and asked Jin Sehyun.

"What do you think hyung?"

"Seongbin... I don't think he is that kind of person."

He did this in high school?

Seongbin had just turned 21, that was only three or four years ago.

How much can a person change in just three or four years?

Seongbin back then probably is similar to him now. He may have a bit of an unusual atmosphere, but he's not a gangster.

Sehyun lowered his voice with a worried look.

"Will this be a problem?"

"Probably not. Heavy allegations but not much evidence."

As Jin Sehyun said, it was baseless gossip likely to subside quickly.

However, if the target is a rookie, they would be perfect prey.

Not only was his core fandom not yet built up, but it was right after the survival program. There were too many solo fans who would bite if they got the chance.

I could tell public opinion just by looking at the comment section on the post.

-Is Stardust cursed to have controversies?

Seongbin, this is the debut spot that Lee Dokyung gave up. ^^ If you think it's not yours, return it quickly. I feel sorry for the child who fell.