Chapter 35 - Transaction

[Happy Holidays!!! 💕]

"I will watch this when I'm home."

Han Yuyoung, an office worker, was spending every second waiting to watch a video.

I was so wrapped up that my thoughts became scrambled.

Hurry up....

As soon as Han Yuyoung finished work, she sat down in front of her monitor.

I checked on my way home from work earlier and the concept video had been uploaded.

"I need to see it right away!"

It was a short video each about 1 minute where every trainee filmed based on a concept they thought was their strengths. After watching it, fans had the important task of voting for the song that would suit Seohan among the candidate songs that appeared on the website.

The deadline is until 6 o'clock tomorrow, so she had to be quick.

Of course, before Han Yuyoung even turned on the video, she had already listened to the 3rd evaluation candidate songs that were posted during the day.

There was a cute, bouncy melody line, so I planned to vote for that without much thought.

Was the song title 'Touch'?

Whatever it was, Han Yuyoung's wish was for Seohan to stand on stage at least once with a cute concept.

"I think he'll come up with a cute concept... "

Seohan definitely knows what he's good at. He was an artist who was better at self-objectification than anyone else.

Yuyoung Han nodded and played the video.

Immediately, Seohan, dressed in a white shirt, came forward and bowed his head.

Maybe he had just gotten used to the camera, but he had a natural smile.

However.

"Hello, this is Do Seohan. Thank you for clicking on my concept video. My concept for today is... sexy."

"Uh?"

Challang-

In my urgency, I slammed down the coffee cup and it almost spilled.

A concept that has never been shown before.

Even though it was difficult at the time of grading, he already did Danomove which was perfectly executed... what happened to ideas like that???

Han Yuyoung held her trembling heart and focused her attention on the video.

"Oh... when did you grow up to be sexy?"

'Ah, what if our genius Hamster is good at this too?'

Of course, I won't give up on him that easily.

It's nice to be cute, but he says he'll accomplish being sexy himself!

"I actually like sexy things."

And as if repaying the fans' expectations, the dancing genius hamster literally just flew around in front of the camera.

Water was also sprinkled.