Chapter 19 - Rumor

After finishing filming, Lee Junhyuk entered a cafe near the broadcasting station.

He was very angry now.

"Fucking bastard."

I heard that he was a former KJ trainee and came out as a private trainee, so I asked about Do Seohan.

Since he had no presence, I wasn't particularly interested in him, but as soon as I mentioned Do Seohan's name, his face turned white.

'I don't know.'

'I really don't know...'

Because he was shaking, I thought I would find the answer if I got under his skin, but that wasn't the case.

Even as he looked at me nervously, he shook his head repeatedly.

"What on earth happened? Did you hit your head as a baby? He was shaking a lot like a dying cicada."

I stopped and asked everyone I could for information.

However, there was no result. I was on my way to meet the last remaining connection.

"If you're gonna keep making me suffer like this, I will find out what you are really hiding."

No matter what kind of guy Do Seohan is, he will find dirt on him.

Lee Junhyuk lifted the black mask up to the tip of his nose and went inside.

"Oh, you're already here?"

"I heard a lot about you. You're close with Dokyung."

One trainee with dyed yellow hair, and one with red hair.

I came to see them because they were former KJ trainees.

Just looking at them, it was clear they were here for fun.

I could feel eyes subtly focused on our clothes that were unflattering and unsuitable for a cafe.

'The broadcast just started, so I'm sure no one will recognize me.'

Although I was anxious, it's probably fine if I just wear a mask and a hat.

Lee Junhyuk put his hat on deeper and sat down.

"Hello."

"How are you doing? Oh, is it about KJ?"

Lee Junhyuk smiled and adjusted his mask. He didn't want to bring it up without sounding like an asshole, so he prepared a fictional scenario.

"Yeah it's related KJ, but I'm here to discuss something slightly different... do you know anything about a trainee named Do Seohan?"

"Oh, from KJ? Isn't he in Stardust right now?"

The redhead answered willingly. His voice being drowned out by the loud cafe music.

To be honest, I thought I wouldn't be recognized if I was wearing a mask, but I'm cautious about saying my name directly, just in case.

Uncharacteristically, Lee Junhyuk made a gesture while observing his surroundings.

"Please lower your voice a little."

"Oh, is this secret? I see. Go on."

The yellowhead put one hand in his pocket and sipped his coffee. He opened his mouth to question Lee Junhyuk.