Chapter 64 - What was a Famous Song

I wasn't the only one surprised by Dobbles' quick turnaround.

"Wait, you already have a concept?"

"Yes, this was a concept planned before the program!"

Jin Sehyun widened his eyes,

"Ah...."

Even though Dobbles is a critically acclaimed large entertainment agency, they get things done surprisingly quickly.

It seems like they wanted to debut before the hype ran out.

What is it, Dobbles?

Why are you so active?!

"Is this the plan?"

Kang Siwoo put down the contract he was carefully looking over and turned his attention to the concept plan laid out on the table.

"Hmm."

It was a worldview full of settings that seemed complex at first glance.

I carefully opened the concept plan and checked the first page.

Right then,

"Wait a minute. Let me explain!"

Should I say it's a bit crazy?

On the positive side, an employee of the album planning team with lively eyes opened her mouth.

Long brown straight hair.

It was Shin Jiye who was sitting next to Manager Kim Seyoung.

It seemed that this concept album was the first album in which she officially participated, and perhaps that was why she spoke in an unusually excited voice.

"Because the program concept itself was space, we plan to follow a similar concept for the debut album."

The basic framework was similar to the worldview of the Stardust Project.

It was a story about seven boys trapped in Stardust World that crash-landed on Earth.

"You who lived in Stardust World accidentally end up on a land called Earth, where you meet a girl... and fall in love!"

"Ah."

Up to this point, it felt like a pretty typical alien love story.

But,

"As everyone knows, time in the universe and time on Earth pass differently. Einstein's theory of relativity! You all know it, right?"

"This sounds cool."

"..."

"Of course."

Cha Seongbin and Jin Sehyun's eyes sparkled, and Seo Haim's eyes had already lost focus.

I was wondering how this idea came to be...

This is where the post-apocalyptic concept was introduced.

Shin Jiye pointed to the first page of the concept book with a serious face.

"The boys who left Earth cannot forget the girl and come back to find her...."

"...?"

"Hmm... It's a type of song that leaves you feeling bitter."

Shin Jiye looked at Manager Kim Seyoung's eyes and chuckled.