Chapter 45 - Persistence

Note: (@charlolia) Hello guys! Thanks for all the love and support. One thing though, please don't DM/comment asking for more chapters. It's pretty stressful. These take at least an hour each (and a lot of patience.) Plus, I do this for free just for you guys. I upload on Sunday or Monday.
Also, what's up with the death threats???
(I also have a life and go to school)

Weeing- Weeing-

On the way down from the meeting, the cell phone in my pocket vibrated loudly. I took out my phone, and saw a familiar name.

[Reporter Lee Doyeon]

It's time to contact her.

Since I hadn't said much since the last phone call, even I was getting curious.

Now is the final stepping stone prepared for first place in this team mission.

I call it 'Plan: Send away drug addicts.'

I answered the phone resolutely.

"It's been a while."

-I've waited a long time. How have you been?

Now to say hello.

I chuckled and hurried my steps to find a place secluded from the others.

"Yes. I'm fine. Although I was busy practicing."

Hum, Hum

Only after finding a warehouse where my voice wouldn't leak did I pick up my phone again.

"What are you contacting me for?"

-Scoop?

"Haha..."

-You know, I've been thinking day and night about when I should bring this up...

Reporter Doyeon spoke bluntly in a cheerful voice.

The piece of cake I gave was something that would make any reporter gawk.

From a rising star who is about to release a new album and the #1 trainee of a survival program whose stock price is rising.

If the article appeared, it would!definitely cause a mess for several days.

Reporter Lee Doyeon poured out words in an excited voice.

-I, too, am itching to release this amazing scoop. Seohan, it usually doesn't really matter when it comes out, but not this time.

Her reason was disappointing but not unexpected.

-The actor is starting her next project, and it should be released right after to create the most buzz and increase interest...

"Wow."

Are you the devil?

-The whole industry is about timing. Mr. Seohan also knows this. Don't act innocent.

"..."

I chuckled and sighed.

She had an extremely bright yet bloody voice that resembled the madness in her eyes.

It's not a don't lie when they say you meet someone for a reason.

Every time I see reporter Lee Doyeon, there is someone who comes to mind.